Random good picture Not show
1) Metalanguage : certain kinds of linguistic signs or terms for the analysis and description of particular studies.
2) The differentiation between metalanguage and obj ect language in modern logic will set linguistics study at a new angle.
3) Cultivation of emotions for religion through the language of myth is decided by the "metalanguage" with a belief that everything in the world has a nimbus.
4) Then Mojing started to use metalanguage to express their logic theories and the basic laws of formal logic.
5) Likewise, XML is a metalanguage because it's a language that describes languages.
6) Finally, the author tried to grade the defining metalanguage and construct it in different semantic groups and hierarchies.
7) However, a nested metalanguage differs from an ordered one, in that each level includes the one below.
8) The use of risk metalanguage should ensure that risk identification actually identifies risks, distinct from causes or effects.
9) An embedded metalanguage, as its name suggests, is a language embedded in an object language.
10) Based on the latter metalanguage theory, this study is to extract defining metalanguage system in modern Chinese by means of statistics and limited research.
11) Based on the core vocabulary, the final defining metalanguage (nearly 3000 words) of modern Chinese was determined by supplementing, adjusting, testing, optimizing and other technical means.
12) There are 2000 entries based on the editors'experience on teaching and lexicography in LDCE,[http://sentencedict.com/metalanguage.html] Wwhich stands for the work on defining metalanguage in English.
13) Formal syntactic models for the description of grammar, eg generative grammar, are a type of metalanguage.
14) After that, the intersection of middle and high frequency defining vocabulary in MCD and the limited vocabulary was taken as "core vocabulary" of defining metalanguage .
15) To conclude, the function of discourse markers consists in three aspects: discourse constraint, discourse organization and metalanguage .
16) The ability of a programming language to be its own metalanguage is called reflection or reflexivity.
17) The development of a programming language involves the use of a metalanguage.
18) Here, we have the same paradox as that of a natural language which is at the same time the last, the highest metalanguage .
19) The present article analyses and discusses the concepts of semantic prime and cultural script in Natural Semantic Metalanguage Theory developed by Wierzbicka.
20) The variables to which the obligatory participants in the scene correspond in the dictionary definitions or in the metalanguage definitions is called the semantic valence of the predicate.
More similar words: language, bad language, sign language, body language, language barrier, romance language, programming language, vanguard, metal, languid, languor, metallic, languish, languidly, languorous, languishing, hang in the balance, on guard, assuage, unguarded, bilingual, trilingual, bilingualism, multilingual, lingua franca, septuagenarian, bang up, hang up, hang-up, angular.