Random good picture Not show
1. Take the cake out of the oven.
2. When the timer beeped, we took the cake out of the oven.
3. I've heard some pretty dumb ideas, but that takes the cake!
4. You've done some pretty stupid things, but that really takes the cake!
5. But the collective foolishness of amending the Constitution wholesale really takes the cake.
6. She took the cake out of the oven and left it on the kitchen table to cool.
7. I take the cake out of the box.
8. Jiuxie deficiency in children's take the cake can play Yiqiyangyin, spleen to stop diarrhea.
9. It is time take the cake out of the oven.
10. Look at those fireworks. If they don't take the cake(sentencedict.com), I don't know what does.
11. But a strong Volcker Rule just might take the cake away.
12. When I am done, you can take the cake tester and insert it in the center of the cake.
13. It is time to take the cake out of the oven.
14. However, his 1982 flick 'Fitzcarraldo' may take the cake. It was shot in Peru, where natives offered to murder star Klaus Kinski.
15. During my severed penis reattachment research I came across several cases but this one has to take the cake.
16. When it comes to new home media center gadgets of 2010, Google TV and Logitech Revue take the cake.
17. Sure, I do still love both of those things, but on the priority list they no longer take the cake.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. What do you mean I'm as stubborn as a mule? When ot comes to being stubborn, you take the cake!
19. All this could take a while, I guess I'll have to take the cake back.
20. Ai Lan's mother baked a cake for Dr Lee's 60th birthday and asked her to take the cake to his clinic.
More similar words: take the road, take the lead, take the place of, take the bull by the horns, take to, take care, take time, take care of, take turns, make the most of, make a mistake, a piece of cake, take, stake, take off, take for, take in, take on, take out, takeout, takeoff, take up, mistake, take hold, take away, at stake, take down, take over, take root, take part.