Random good picture Not show
2. Paper plane fly farther take away my heart.
3. Ten take away four leaves six .
4. Take away the glasses and the tray.
5. Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
6. Time would take away many memories ,but it can't take away my mood to love you.
7. 'It's starting to rain again.'--'Not enough to take away from the charm of the scene.'.
8. The small shopkeepers realized that the hypermarket will take away some of their trade.
9. Fish and chips to take away, please.
10. You take away after dinner.
11. Two burgers to take away[sentencedict.com], please.
12. Four take away two is two.
13. I'd like a cheeseburger to take away, please.
14. Ten take away nine equals one.
15. A maid came to take away the tray.
16. Is this food to eat in or take away?
17. Two chicken curriesand rice to take away, please.
18. We should not insult them, take away their personal effects or try to exact recantations from them , but without exception should treat them sincerely and kindly.
19. I had a strong coffee to take away the nasty taste of the food.
20. Don't let him take away your freedom to think for yourself.
21. The disagreement between the two men should not take away from their accomplishments.
22. I'll give you some tablets to take away the pain.
23. Nothing can take away the anguish of losing a child.
24. I was given some pills to take away the pain.
25. No government shall take away the rights of the native people.
26. When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
27. Rubbing this special cream into the insect bite will help to take away the worst of the pain.
28. The salesman scared the old lady into signing the paper by threatening to take away the goods.
29. Add all the numbers together, divide by ten, and take away the number you first thought of.
30. If you take four away from ten, that leaves six/Ten take away four is/leaves six.
More similar words: take after, take apart, take action, take a chance, take advantage of, die away, give away, be aware of, make a face, take, stake, take off, take on, take out, take to, take up, take for, take down, take care, make a difference, take over, take time, take place, take note of, take care of, by mistake, take turns, undertake, take the road, take charge.