Random good picture Not show
1. In the Treasury bill market, the three-month T-bill paid a 0.12 percent yield.
2. In addition Greek and Spanish T-bill auctions and ECB cash operations will be in focus.
3. In the open market, the three-month T-bill rate rose nearly 2 basis points to 0.1300 percent, while the six-month rate gained 1.5 basis points to 0.1850 percent.
4. The best known is the Treasury bill, or "T-bill," which has a maturity of less than one year.
5. I'm talking about four-week Treasury bills; 2.25% the Federal Funds Rate is still at 2.25% but at least the more prominent three-month T-bill rate is at the end.
More similar words: government bill, fill the bill, hillbilly, bill, billet, billy, billed, biller, billow, waybill, billfold, tax bill, bill of fare, billowy, billion, pay bill, handbill, billing, long bill, phone bill, billings, playbill, bank bill, billiard, hornbill, billhook, billowing, bill gates, billiards, spoonbill.