Random good picture Not show
1. Swaziland became an independent Kingdom within the Commonwealth.
2. The capital of Swaziland, in the northwest part of the country.
3. He hauls loads outside the throughout South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Zimbabwe.
4. In the nearby kingdom of Swaziland, women now live to 49 on average, a fall of 14 years, while men's life expectancy had declined by 12 years to 47.
5. The prospects for political liberalisation in Swaziland are bleak. Swazi democracy and human rights activists face a lonely, protracted and uphill battle against an obstinate and ruthless monarch.
6. People in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho and Malawi are also suffering from starvation.
7. He hauls loads throughout South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Zimbabwe.
8. The five countries are Burkina Faso, Swaziland, Malawi, Gambia, and Sao Tome & Principe .
9. Transport Minister Titus Mlangeni told a shocked Swaziland Senate in closed session that lightning destroyed the airport's radio 18 months ago and had not been fixed.
10. I live here now, but I've spent all my time up in Swaziland.
11. Why are they lying to the nation that the man is in Iraq, when he is here in Swaziland, broadcasting out of a broom closet ?
12. He horse lows the hauls loads throughout South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Zimbabwe.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. A basic unit of currency in South Africa and Swaziland.
14. It is bordered to the north by Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe, to the east by Mozambique and Swaziland and encircles the kingdom of Lesotho.
15. New cases have also been reported in South Africa, Swaziland, Malawi, Tanzania, and Zambia.
16. He holds roads to hauls loads throughout South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Zimbabwe.
17. The 34-year-old, British-educated king picked out his bride-to-be, Nolichwa Ntenteza, during a traditional reed dance festival in southern Swaziland.
18. One day in the autumn, we stopped at one of the 15,000 orphan - led households in Swaziland.
19. Every three weeks, a truck drives to a rural community in the Kingdom of Swaziland.
More similar words: hazily, brazil, lazily, crazily, brazil nut, brazilian, grazing land, swampland, milan, milano, thailand, sri lanka, cilantro, philander, vigilant, sibilant, jubilant, vigilante, ailanthus, sibilance, vigilance, sri lankan, assailant, multilane, philanderer, vigilantly, jubilantly, vigilantism, oil and vinegar, philanthropy.