Random good picture Not show
1. In 1968, the first supersonic airliner took flight .
2. These planes travel at supersonic speeds.
3. There was a huge bang; it sounded like a supersonic jet.
4. Supersonic flight could become a routine form of travel in the 21st century.
5. Supersonic planes can travel faster than the speed of sound.
6. Concorde is capable of travelling at supersonic speeds.
7. One thing's certain: Life flies supersonic.
8. The P-50 is a forerunner of today's supersonic jet.
9. The Seattle SuperSonics routed Atlanta 111-88.
10. A fleet of Concordes, lined up next to the supersonic jet, were driven away by journalists.
11. It will be quiet, manoeuvrable, virtually invisible to radar and capable of supersonic flight without the use of afterburners.
12. It includes 200 supersonic air-to-air missiles and military communications equipment.
13. Thanks to supersonic travel, busy executives can attend meetings in New York and be back in London the same day.
14. Her wish was granted and her supersonic trip was rounded off with a stay in the famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
15. But against this, the engines are subjected to higher stresses at supersonic speeds.
16. I mean, the Seattle SuperSonics reached the Western Conference final in 1987 despite their 39-43 regular-season record.
17. For one reason, the SuperSonics they meet in the best-of-seven series still are living in the past.
18. Last year Boeing withdrew from a research project for a new supersonic plane because of the daunting cost.
19. But there is a price we pay for supersonic journalism: the historic function of journalism is either forgotten or distorted.
20. Catastrophic engine failure brought to an end supersonic airliner Concorde's enviable safety record on Tuesday.
21. The Seattle Supersonics 'Kevin Durant returned to the No.1 position.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The Seattle SuperSonics and the Los Angeles Clippers combined to shoot nearly 52 percent from the field and more than 40 percent from beyond 3-point range.
23. The Seattle Supersonics were the city's NBA basketball team and the Storm City Superheroes do not exist.
24. Welts began his NBA career as a ball kid for the SuperSonics in 1967.
25. Certainly, their stubbornness was on display during their lopsided victory over the SuperSonics (15-40).
26. The Rockets did not fill the vacant roster spot Wednesday, but the Seattle SuperSonics released Rick Brunson, who played for parts of three seasons for Van Gundy in New York.
27. In fact, fans in Seattle probably wish the league had done the same to the old SuperSonics a couple of years ago.
28. He has a terrific array of personnel and coaching experience that will positively impact what we are trying to build here with the SuperSonics.
29. The Lakers look to snag a new win-streak high tonight at Seattle against the SuperSonics.
30. The Lakers look to snag a new win-streak high tonight at Seattle against the SuperSonics. They then play Portland, Miami and the Trail Blazers again.
More similar words: supersonic, hypersonic, sonics, personify, ultrasonics, personification, person, persona, arsonist, personal, emerson, in person, old person, layperson, personally, personage, personnel, fat person, personate, sonic, ebonics, phonics, bionics, personhood, dead person, personable, poor person, impersonal, personalty, cryonics.