Random good picture Not show
1) Ultrasonics technology is used in certain burglar alarm systems which trigger on detecting the sound of breaking glass.
2) Parisi developed the first ultrasonic toothbrush for Cavitron Ultrasonics in New York in 1967.
3) Thyroid; Ophthalmopathy; Extraocular muscle; Retinal artery; Ultrasonics.
4) Applications include fluid physics, acoustics, pipelines, ultrasonics, and sonochemistry.
5) The concept came out of the University's Ultrasonics Group.
6) In medical and other applications of ultrasonics , a variety of electronic instrumentation is used.
7) This paper describes the applications of power ultrasonics in welding.
8) Conclusion Color Doppler ultrasonics examination can serve as a chief adjuvant diagnostic method.
9) METHODS:The puerarin was extracted by ultrasonics, using methanol as solvate.
10) Changzhou Yixingda Ultrasonics Equipment Co. , Ltd. is specialized in manufacturing ultrasonics equipments. It integrates itself with research, design, production, sales and service.
11) Ultrasonics sonochemistry is also called sound chemistry, it is a newly cross chemistry about speed-up chemical reaction, increasing reaction yield under ultrasound.
12) Ultrasonics: Vibrational or stress waves in elastic media that have a frequency above 20 kilohertz , the highest frequency of sound waves that can be detected by the human ear.
13) But I knew it was ultrasonics that made me afraid.
14) This paper introduced a new type of ultrasonics dental descaler measuring system based on ARM embedded technology.
15) There are also four external sensors for light, sound, touch,(http://sentencedict.com/ultrasonics.html) and ultrasonics.
16) METHODS:It was treated by membrane filtration, we suspended the membrane in sterrilled normal saline and washed it by ultrasonics , then tested the microbial limit by regular method.
17) This system is of high precision and efficiency. It meets users' need for ultrasonics dental descaler measuring well with wide market prospect.
18) Its principal Branches are architectural, environmental , musical, and engineering acoustics, and ultrasonics.
19) This paper describes a new method of flow measurement with ultrasonics.
20) In this presentation, an overview of the field of laser- ultrasonics will be presented.
21) Microwave is acoustics preserved a tradition acoustics the fundamental with ultrasonics and method, but the classic theory of successive medium must be replaced by quanta theory.
22) Research has been carried out on the technology of extracting resveratrol and procyanidin from the red skin of peanutsassisted by ultrasonics .
23) Based on studying the generating and receiving circuit of ultrasonics, this dissertation analyzes that the key to improve measuring accuracy is how to seek the starting time of ultrasonic echo signal.
24) Machine parts of irregular shape can be washed very clean by ultrasonics.
25) Chaodong Li, Chunsheng Zhao. A Large Thrust Linear Ultrasonic Motor Using Longitudinal and Flexural Modes of Rod-Shaped Transducer. 1998 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
26) The technical principles of powdering with ultrasonic-atomization and quick-cooling are explored in this paper from the view of gas dynamics and ultrasonics .
More similar words: ultrasonic, ultrasonography, ultrasound, infrasonic, ultras, sonics, for a song, ultra, ultraviolet radiation, ultrared, reasoning, seasoning, ultra vires, ultraviolet, sonic, bionics, ebonics, phonics, ne plus ultra, ultramodern, ultramarine, avionics, cryonics, tectonics, mnemonics, supersonic, histrionics, sonic boom, hypersonic, electronics.