Similar words: stretch, stretchy, stretch out, stretched, at a stretch, stretching, outstretched, search for. Meaning: v. thrust or extend out.
Random good picture Not show
1. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
2. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
3. Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. And the Lord said to Moses: Stretch forth they hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots and horsemen.
5. Thus saith the Lord: Behold he shall fly as an eagle, and shall stretch forth his wings to Moab.
6. And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.
7. My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.
8. And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.
9. And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD's anointed, and be guiltless ?
10. And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand.
11. Warmed by a thread of hope, she prayed that he would stretch forth his hand.
12. And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD's anointed?
13. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
14. The LORD render to every man his righteousness and his faithfulness; for the LORD delivered thee into my hand to day, but I would not stretch forth mine hand against the LORD's anointed.
15. And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand.
More similar words: stretch, stretchy, stretch out, stretched, at a stretch, stretching, outstretched, search for, north atlantic treaty, watchful, catch fire, watchfulness, wretch, wretched, norther, forth, north, northern, worth, retreat, worthy, for the rest, come forth, set forth, northeast, put forth, call forth, be worth, retreated, wretchedness.