Random good picture Not show
1. A scale of rust covered the steel plate.
2. A shard of steel plate knifed through Golden Girl's mainsail, cutting the portside shrouds as if they were string.
3. The spire is made of stainless steel plate, rolled into a seamless cone.
4. Holly pushed the steel plate down, eased the bolt back into its socket with his toe.
5. The rim of the steel plate scraped his upper thighs.
6. The last pushing pressure on the steel plate to create the space for his stomach and chest.
7. Doctors had to insert a steel plate to repair the damage done to his head.
8. The production of composite steel plate and strip plays an important role in steel plate production.
9. Could you help lift the steel plate?
10. The weight of this steel plate is one ton.
11. The thickness of the steel plate handled by this roller mill ( shear machine ) is 25 millimeters.
12. PET. not dry glue. Metal aluminum material. Stainless steel plate. Copper plate production. Each sign may silk India color.
13. The weldability of EH40 ship steel plate by submerged-arc welding with high heat-input was studied by the tensile test, impact test[sentencedict.com], hardness test and microstructure.
14. The frame number marks, made of steel plate shall be welded and painted on the hatch coaming and bulwark at the place of every 10 frame-space and at every bulkhead.
15. The external packing uses colour steel plate with beautiful appearance.
16. These bullets can punch a hole through 20 mm steel plate.
17. His fingers began to scrabble at the coarse edge of the steel plate.
18. Both Mccullin and Page were badly wounded, the latter was left with a steel plate in his brain.
19. Up on the roof Balberith drove his fists at the steel plate and howled obscenities, the way some of them do.
20. By using encoder, high speed counter module and PLC sequencing control in steel plate positioning shearing, medium plate yield have been increased.
21. To compare the curative effects of band-locked bone nail and anatomy steel plate to cure close-up and light open fracture of tibia hypomere.
22. A piece of iron wire connects the arm to the turnbuckle, then a piece of guitar string is used to connect it to the top of the frame, where it passes over a small steel plate with a "V" filed in it.
23. Structural Steel Products : Angle , Channel , I - beam Deformed Bars, Steel Plate, Pipe Etc.
24. In the reinforcement experiments of right section, the influence of RC T-beam the mechanics behavior by FRP, steel plate was studied.
25. Cut cut after receiving the task, it can automatic scanning of the steel plate load position and actual size, and planned to synthetic steel plate peripheral contour cutting.
26. The organization obtained after rolling determines the deep drawing property of low - carbon cold rolling steel plate.
27. DN5 series mesh welders are applicable to the welding of ordinary steel plate, corrosion resistant plate, thin aluminum sheet and sheet copper.
28. The surface quality of high carbon continuous rolled slab and steel plate after rolled are tested by penetrant method and the defaults morphology and resource are analyzed.
29. The utility model relates to an external restoring fixing device with a hook-shaped steel plate, which is used for the olecranal fracture of ulnas.
30. The static method is used to measure the thickness of steel plate by means of slow neutron beam.
More similar words: steel plant, steel pipe, steel production, wall plate, travel plan, steel, steele, steely, oil platform, oil platforms, steel bar, steelman, steel band, metal plating, steel trap, steel wool, steel belt, alloy steel, steelwork, mild steel, steelyard, steel blue, steel drum, steel mill, steelworks, steeliness, steel works, steelmaker, steelmaking, carbon steel.