Random good picture Not show
1) Wolfgang Eder, chief executive of Voestalpine, the Austrian steelmaker, told the Financial Times that miners would start to lose the upper hand in contract negotiations in 18 months.
2) the world's second-largest steelmaker, climbed 3 percent to 508 yen after the Nikkei business daily reported it planned to spend 500 billion to 600 billion yen to build a steel factory in Brazil.
3) ArcelorMittal, by all measures the biggest steelmaker in the world, has added a surcharge of $250 on each short ton of steel.
4) ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steelmaker, is also facing delays for a $10 billion mill in Orissa and another project in Jharkhand state.
5) The success of the price increase also will depend on whether other steelmakers follow.
6) Lakshmi Mittal, chief executive officer of ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steelmaker, wants to make steel in China but also wants maintain control of its operations there.
7) MADRID (MarketWatch) — European stock markets dropped on Tuesday after Swiss banking giant UBS AG disappointed with its results and steelmaker ArcelorMittal issued a cautious outlook.
8) 'There is a lot of uncertainty and the speed of a recovery is slow and next year even slower, ' said Shoji Muneoka, president of Nippon Steel Corp., Japan's largest steelmaker.
9) The price of coking coal under the contracts will surge initially by about 55 per cent,(http://sentencedict.com/steelmaker.html) according to one Japanese steelmaker.
10) In the midst of the commodity craze in 2007, Chen waged a hostile takeover of a Hong Kong-listed steelmaker that was ultimately defeated with the backing of steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal.
11) 'Current prices are acceptable, and if iron ore rises to $160-$170 a ton, we'll still be able to buy, ' said a purchasing manager at a major steelmaker in China.
More similar words: steelman, steel mill, steelworker, tastemaker, steel, steele, steely, maker, steel bar, steel band, steel wool, steel trap, mild steel, steel drum, steel belt, steelyard, steelwork, steel blue, steeliness, steelworks, law-maker, carmaker, newsmaker, map maker, ice maker, car maker, lawmaker, carbon steel, filmmaker, bookmaker.