Random good picture Not show
(1) It soon ventured into steelmaking to use its coal and iron ore.
(2) The technological properties of the converter semi-steel steelmaking were Abstract ly introduced.
(3) In process control system for DC arc furnace steelmaking, modelling is a key part.
(4) The BOF Furnace , or converter is main steelmaking equipment, and the control of BOF is important.
(5) The development of EAF for steelmaking from single shell to twin shell furnace and continuous charge was described, especially their technical characteristics of the furnace types.
(6) Using reducing slag of EAT steelmaking as main raw material, no - clinker white cement has been prepared.
(7) For saving energy and shorting manufacturing cycle, foreign steelmaking industry focuses on integrative management.
(8) Steelmaking process is a typical discrete event system(DES).
(9) The new factory could put the town back at the forefront of steelmaking.
(10) The city also had the Army Reserve load some particularly troublesome snow on to trucks and take it to a vacant steelmaking facility.
(11) The present research situation of steel temperature drop of ladle in steelmaking plants is described.
(12) The phosphorus content in the first heat steel of converter steelmaking after fettling was higher than normal operation and some times even higher than the standard limitation.
(13) Ten years later, in 1866[sentencedict.com], Sir William Siemens patented the use of ferro-manganese in steelmaking so as to control the levels of phosphorus and sulphur.
(14) A new approach of designing the dynamic information monitoring system for the hot metal mixer in the No. 2 steelmaking plant by means of relationship data base theory and control diagram technique.
(15) The process of producing low-carbon aluminium killed steel using new deoxidant in the steelmaking plant of Baotou Iron and Steel(Group) Co was introduced.
(16) Blowing gas from the arc furnace bottom is a new method for steelmaking.
(17) In fast-growing Asia, B.P. Banka, managing director of PT Ispat Indo, an Indonesian steelmaking unit of Arcelor Mittal, worries that China's growth will slow. Sentencedict.com
(18) The molten steel composition adjustment model for LD converter based on minimum alloy cost is designed and applied to on line control of steelmaking process in Baosteel.
(19) Accordingly, proposals are given on improvement and modification of temperature control and thermal compensation technologies during semi-steel steelmaking Panzhihua Iron and Steel Co.
(20) As a record of the last stage of open hearth existance, the article gives reference data for steelmaking process study.
(21) That the principal axis of dust extraction air blower for hot metal iron pretreatment in No. 2 steelmaking plant twisted off is because of the lubrication failure of its bearings.
(22) While using silicious insulation plate as the working lining for continuous casting tundish at the 2nd Steelmaking Plant of our company, the skin blowholes occurred seriously on the head of billets.
(23) The present research situation of molten steel temperature drop of ladle in steelmaking plants is described.
(24) But lead can also come from other sources such as smelters, the iron and steelmaking industry, and aircraft fuel.
(25) Ferrous alloy is one of important and indispensable raw materials of steelmaking.
(26) With the development of EM and shortage of quality scrap further attention is paid to iron carbide as a potential of new raw material for steelmaking.
(27) This paper analyzes mainfactors that influence the dephosphorization of medium - high carbon steels in con - verter steelmaking process.
(28) The paper shows the design concept, operation onsite, problems caused and relative solutions to solve the problems for the automatic carburetting device in electric steelmaking in Xi'ning Steel Works.
(29) The slag splashing practice and obtained results were introduced under conditions of steelmaking from semi-steel at PZH Steel.
(30) Using this technique, it is possible to reduce the electrode consumption in steelmaking by about 12%.
More similar words: steelmaker, steelman, steel mill, making, makings, making up, remaking, haymaking, law-making, lawmaking, making known, papermaking, lovemaking, making love, rainmaking, film-making, moneymaking, shoemaking, homemaking, film making, winemaking, bookmaking, movie making, moviemaking, peacemaking, matchmaking, printmaking, merrymaking, epoch-making, glassmaking.