Random good picture Not show
1) He was widely respected as a wise and statesmanlike governor.
2) He was commended for his statesmanlike handling of the crisis.
3) No, his only noticeable affectation was a statesmanlike calmness.
4) Mr Putin adopted a statesmanlike stance until he was asked a hostile question about the war.
5) My clients, in three-piece pin-striped suits, stood around, statesmanlike, and some had big, happy grins.
6) But Clinton settled on Gore, the statesmanlike senator from Tennessee.
7) You should deal with this matter in a statesmanlike way.
8) Used when a politician needs to appear statesmanlike and non - partisan.
9) He is trying to project a more dignified,(http://sentencedict.com/statesmanlike.html) statesmanlike image in this election year.
10) He's an effective enough politician but somehow he lacks the statesmanlike gravitas of a world leader.
11) He is a master of the climb-down, presented defiantly as a statesmanlike change of opinion.
12) So it was clear enough who had acted in a statesmanlike way, and who was playing small-time politics.
More similar words: statesman, sportsmanlike, statesmanship, elder statesman, unsportsmanlike, manlike, humanlike, workmanlike, fanlike, statesmen, in like manner, united states military academy, confederate states, confederate states of america, States, unlike, testate, the states, unlikely, stateside, intestate, manliness, unlikeness, yes-man, papal states, run like hell, states' rights, united states, unlikelihood, be unlikely to.