Random good picture Not show
1. He spread out his arms and shrugged his shoulders.
2. The wood spread out in all directions.
3. He spread out the newspaper on the table.
4. There's more room to spread out in first class.
5. The teacher told his pupils to spread out and not to bunch up in the center of the playground.
6. The flag was spread out in the wind.
7. The police search party spread out across the fields.
8. The city was spread out beneath us in all its glory.
9. The wake spread out in a v-shape behind the ship.
10. The Kurds are spread out across five nations.
11. Sue spread out her notes on the kitchen table and began to write.
12. They spread out to search the whole area.
13. Let's spread out the futon.
14. Quantities of food were spread out on the table.
15. The course is spread out over four days.
16. Spread out below was a great crowd.
17. The repayments on the loan can be spread out over three years.
18. The valley spread out beneath us.sentencedict.com/spread out.html
19. He spread out a large piece of cloth and put the things on it.
20. The searchers spread out to cover the area faster.
21. The lawyer nib his pen, spread out his paper, and prepared to write.
22. A few minutes later the crowd spread out.
23. The city spread out below her looked so calm.
24. I'll try to spread out the work evenly.
25. Fields of corn spread out as far as the eye could see.
26. The search party spread out over the moor.
27. The search party spread out to search the surrounding fields.
28. Papers had been spread out on the desk.
29. From our lofty vantage point, we could see the city spread out below us.
30. From a precipitous height we looked at the town spread out below.
More similar words: widespread, head on, ahead of, head office, instead of, ahead of time, read, ahead of schedule, reader, thread, already, readily, get ready, preach, already in, spray, spring up, sprinkle, adopt, do up, a load of, dough, hold out, hand out, adoption, double, weed out, send out, find out, stand out.