Synonym: diffuse, disperse, dissipate, expand, fan out, open, rotate, scatter, splay, spread, string out, turn out, unfold. Similar words: widespread, head on, ahead of, head office, instead of, ahead of time, read, ahead of schedule. Meaning: v. 1. move outward 2. set out or stretch in a line, succession, or series 3. strew or distribute over an area 4. extend in one or more directions 5. turn outward 6. move away from each other 7. spread out or open from a closed or folded state spread-out. adj. especially spread in a fan shape.
Random good picture Not show
1. He spread out his arms and shrugged his shoulders.
2. Let's spread out the futon.
3. The wood spread out in all directions.
4. He spread out the newspaper on the table.
5. There's more room to spread out in first class.
6. The flag was spread out in the wind.
7. The police search party spread out across the fields.
8. The Kurds are spread out across five nations.
9. They spread out to search the whole area.
10. Quantities of food were spread out on the table.
11. The course is spread out over four days.
12. Spread out below was a great crowd.
13. The valley spread out beneath us.
14. The searchers spread out to cover the area faster.
15. A few minutes later the crowd spread out.
16. The city spread out below her looked so calm.
17. I'll try to spread out the work evenly.
18. The search party spread out over the moor.sentencedict.com/spread out.html
19. Papers had been spread out on the desk.
20. The resources are spread out too thin.
21. The teacher told his pupils to spread out and not to bunch up in the center of the playground.
22. The city was spread out beneath us in all its glory.
23. The wake spread out in a v-shape behind the ship.
24. Sue spread out her notes on the kitchen table and began to write.
25. The repayments on the loan can be spread out over three years.
26. He spread out a large piece of cloth and put the things on it.
27. The lawyer nib his pen, spread out his paper, and prepared to write.
28. Fields of corn spread out as far as the eye could see.
29. From our lofty vantage point, we could see the city spread out below us.
30. From a precipitous height we looked at the town spread out below.
More similar words: widespread, head on, ahead of, head office, instead of, ahead of time, read, ahead of schedule, reader, thread, already, readily, get ready, preach, already in, spray, spring up, sprinkle, adopt, do up, a load of, dough, hold out, hand out, adoption, double, weed out, send out, find out, stand out.