Random good picture Not show
1. Her gaze met Michael's for a split second.
2. For a split second the two men hesitated.
3. I only saw the man for a split second as he ran past.
4. In that split second Graham knew he had won.
5. Their eyes met for a split second .
6. They brought out guns and for a split second nobody moved.
7. Two flashes lit the air for a split second.
8. There was a split second of confusing movement.
9. For a split second, she struggled.
10. In a split second she's inside.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. It had seemed right in that split second; now she wished with all her heart that she hadn't done it.
12. We were allowed a split second to brace for its impact before crashing through.
13. In that split second Delaney saw the thing in its centre, flung like a whirling gingerbread man right over a container.
14. There is an unrelenting solidness for a split second, and then a massive surge as the chub plunges for the roots.
15. From anger and animosity he turned in a split second to a benevolent caring brother only here to see justice done.
16. It occurred to him, in that split second, to let it fall.
17. A split second latter he claps his hand to his eye and wipes himself.
18. In a split second of surprised immobility, Grant saw the deadly muzzle come to bear on him.
19. All this flickered through her mind in a split second and she felt ashamed.
20. For a split second, it took the oxygen out of the air.
21. A split second later, the earth was hurtling towards her.
22. For a split second, the noise that had been rising from stadium to sky descended from sky to stadium.
23. He would never be sure, but for a split second he fancied he saw Hudson watching him, lonely and lost.
24. He held her eyes for a split second, and she found his gaze disconcerting.
25. They had no time to gasp, or clutch at each other, or even writhe in a split second of torment.
26. The training officer lifted the phone, and the buzz in the room subsided in a split second.
27. Quickly drawing back his hand, he must decide in a split second whether to run, or physically beat his opponent.
28. Like was really unnatural but you could really see it like in a split second.
29. Bombs in the magazine detonate in chain reaction in a split second.
30. I knew the rule well enough, but in that split second it never entered my head.
More similar words: second, secondary, second hand, secondary school, split, split up, recondite, splinter, economic recovery, on display, amplitude, condone, recon, conduce, abscond, conduct, condemn, consecrate, condense, consecutive, economy, condition, conductor, conducive, condemned, condiment, consecration, economic, condolence, condescend.