Random good picture Not show
1) Speak out; we can't hear you.
2) If you have any objections, just speak out.
3) He had dared to speak out against injustice, and overnight he became a national hero .
4) Speak out your love for you never know tomorrow and accident,which will come first.
5) You must not speak out of your turn.
6) You'd better speak out,which would help you.
7) He dared speak out against the government.
8) If you disagree you should speak out.
9) It takes courage to speak out against the tide of opinion.
10) Even then,[http://sentencedict.com/speak out.html] she continued to speak out at rallies around the country.
11) They are too frightened to speak out against the gun-toting thugs.
12) The time has come for me to speak out, and damn the consequences.
13) I am going to speak out against the committee's decision.
14) Douglas held his tongue, preferring not to speak out on a politically sensitive issue.
15) It takes courage to speak out against the tide of public opinion.
16) He was the only one to speak out against the decision.
17) Britain, to its discredit, did not speak out against these atrocities.
18) Gradually I lost the courage to speak out about anything.
19) If no one has the courage to speak out against the system, things will never improve.
20) I will continue to speak out on matters of public concern.
21) I hope people will be courageous enough to speak out against this injustice.
22) He was the only one to speak out against the closure of the hospital.
23) Should I then speak out and invite martyrdom?
24) Then they speak out of the silence bringing their insights to the person.
25) While they wanted to speak out elsewhere, Quakers also desired a place of their own.
26) I don't feel I'm being bold, because it's always been natural for me to just speak out about whatever disturbs me.
27) The country's intellectuals are also being taken to task for their failure to speak out against the regime.
28) Their respect for her as she found the courage to speak out gave her still greater courage and self-confidence.
29) Management still made the decisions, but it gave employees an opportunity to speak out that they never had before.
30) Mr Campbell is secretary of a voluntary organisation for users of mental health services called Survivors Speak Out.
More similar words: to speak of, break out, speak, speak up, speak for, speaker, so to speak, in a manner of speaking, break off, peak, peaked cap, shakespeare, seek out, fork out, workout, mark out, work out, walk out, lock out, back out, pick out, look out, checkout, knock out, black out, stick out, check out, think out, bleak, sneak.