Random good picture Not show
1. The sitting room was spaced by a screen.
2. The plants were spaced regularly, about 50 cm apart.
3. The plants are regularly spaced.
4. For security, use three evenly spaced bolts per post.
5. The pictures in the gallery were well spaced out.
6. He sat in the corner looking completely spaced out.
7. The competitors set off at regularly spaced intervals.
8. Make sure the posts are spaced evenly apart.
9. I completely spaced out during the lecture.
10. They used three microphones spaced several yards apart .
11. The posts are to be spaced ten feet apart.
12. The houses are spaced out in this area of town.
13. His voice was angry and he spaced the words for emphasis.
14. The fruits should be well spaced out so that they are not touching each other.
15. Telephone boxes are spaced at regular intervals along the motorway.
16. Horowitz had spoken quietly[Sentencedict.com], the words spaced out.
17. But I was too spaced out.
18. Press Y to select evenly spaced columns.
19. Each session is spaced out at monthly intervals.
20. Paperhouse are pretty spaced out too!
21. Leave to dry on non-stick paper, spaced well apart.
22. The three injections are spaced several months apart.
23. Spaced evenly from the bottom up, concentric rings of black crow feathers rise to the top of the cairn.
24. I hadn't slept for two days and was completely spaced out.
25. Try to get into the habit of eating at least three small meals a day,[sentencedict.com] at equally spaced intervals.
26. Such regular joint patterns appear to develop when the centres of contraction are evenly spaced.
27. The windows were clean, the bed was neatly made and his four chairs were set evenly spaced around the table.
28. Now it is giving those of us on earth that spaced out feeling.
29. When working with unconnected script, the samples of writing studied often had unnaturally spaced characters and words.
30. This is because low-pitched sounds have long wavelengths which can not resolve the difference between closely spaced objects.
More similar words: paced, space, spacey, space out, fast-paced, spacebar, airspace, spaceship, hyperspace, backspace, spacesuit, spacewalk, outer space, aerospace, spacecraft, interspace, space probe, space craft, cyberspace, spaceflight, living space, space shuttle, working space, space station, space vehicle, space capsule, breathing space, spacious, pace, laced.