Similar words: eclipse, solipsism, recline, solar, solar power, solar system, solar prominence, clip. Meaning: n. the moon interrupts light from the sun.
Random good picture Not show
1. A total solar eclipse is due to take place some time tomorrow.
2. This is a total solar eclipse.
3. Twenty-one shots of the solar eclipse hang beside a woman bending over in the bath.
4. But when you have a solar eclipse in your sign at Christmas, things are going a bit too far.
5. As the day of the solar eclipse approached, Ellie received many invitations from well meaning friends.
6. To catch the total solar eclipse on land, you have to be in just the right spot in India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, China, or the Japanese islands off the coast of southern Japan.
7. Saudi residents watch a solar eclipse in Jeddah January 15, 2010.
8. The eclipses include: total solar eclipse, the partial eclipse and annular eclipse.
9. Total solar eclipse, the darkness outside the sun is the light silver-white, like the hat in the sun like a deduction, so called the corona .
10. Another partial solar eclipse will be visible from the Philippines in July.
11. Jim calculates a solar eclipse easily because he is an astronomer.
12. Ri Quansi main solar eclipse, the partial eclipse and three on the Environment and Food.
13. The beginning of a solar eclipse is shown on a hand in Amman January 15, 2010.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The time when a solar eclipse will occur can be calculated.
15. A total solar eclipse darkens the skies in Chongqing municipality in China.
16. Students watch solar eclipse through solar viewer in Bangkok January 15, 2010.
17. The solar eclipse was thought prognosticative of the fall of the country.
18. Can not see the solar eclipse, partial eclipse can be seen but still good.
19. October 24, 1995, A total solar eclipse is visible from Iran, India, Thailand, and SE Asia.
20. That special trams were run to enable people to view a solar eclipse?
21. Many astronomy lovers are already prepared to observe the solar eclipse.
22. Eclipse expert and National Geographic grantee Jay Pasachoff, Field Memorial Professor at Williams College in Massachusetts, was on Easter Island to witness his 51st solar eclipse.
23. According to the observatory, there will be a total solar eclipse tomorrow.
24. In this paper, a design scheme of the monochromatic coronagraph for the solar eclipse observation is described.
25. Later this year, in August, there will a total solar eclipse and a partial lunar eclipse.
26. When the moon shuts out the sun, a partial solar eclipse appears.
27. Expect glowing news when it comes to a contract that may be in process as today a solar eclipse will light up your third house of communication.
28. Philippines - Children gaze at the storybook sight of a partial solar eclipse over Manila Bay.
29. The top panels clearly illustrate the necessary geometry for a lunar (left) and solar eclipse in the Earth-centered Ptolemaic system.
30. In addition, the airline said that will not change the flight line solar eclipse.
More similar words: eclipse, solipsism, recline, solar, solar power, solar system, solar prominence, clip, decline, declare, declared, solace, reclaim, isolate, scholar, preclude, desolate, isolated, isolation, preclusion, desolation, reclamation, consolation, consolatory, scholarship, isolationism, disconsolate, polarization, declaration of independence, HIPS.