Random good picture Not show
1. The hours were terrible, so socialising was difficult.
2. Most socialising had been concentrated within the private domestic sphere with their female kin and children.
3. Sometimes I get confused between work and socialising, especially when we spend our off-duty time discussing what we did on duty.
4. But the study added: 'In shopping venues, socialising with, or watching others can provide social and mental benefits.
5. Furthermore, almost all socialising among friends is done in restaurants as apartments are small.
6. A relaxed evening of socialising, informative short talks and networking hosted by Hutchison Whampoa Properties (SH) all enjoyed to the backdrop of the elegant Binjiang One.
7. There are problems socialising with the straight soccer guys, but all strive to join hands in a united effort to lead the team to victory.
8. They say that socialising and meeting with friends helps boost levels of 'brown fat' in the body which burns calories to generate heat.
9. One in four people spend more time socialising online, using sites such as Facebook, than they do in person, according to research.
10. These days my job, my cash flow and socialising are more important!'Tom , 28 , from Manchester.
11. Explaining how new technology had threatened face-to-face socialising, he added: 'It's not just a sedentary lifestyle and high calorie foods, but an increasing lack of social engagement.
12. 'Victoria has been thrilled to be socialising with Katie Holmes. But it's like he's just left struggling to adjust. '
13. The dress is particularly ideal for trans-seasonal wear, and also for dressing up with accessories for socialising after work.
14. Our friendly wine bar is also there for your pre-show drink, your interval glass of wine or your after show socialising.
15. Then, of course, the whole process of formal education is a crucial socialising agency.
16. This suggests that the cooperation and coordination needed for group living can be challenging and over time some mammals have evolved larger brains to be able to cope with the demands of socialising.
17. He also finds that children in poorer families miss out on pre-school reading, socialising and physical exercise (see diagram).
18. Our life was always lived outside; working, playing and socialising was all done around the fire or in the woods and fields.
19. They won't see anyone else - Keith has no friends of his own and doesn't feel comfortable socialising - but plan to eat lots of chocolate, walk and watch television.
20. Beer tastes pretty disgusting when you first try it, but some people come to associate it with good times and socialising with friends.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. During the 2006 World Cup the press gave increasing coverage to the socialising and shopping activities of the English WAGs, who were based in the German town of Baden Baden.
22. Four times as many men would also stop taking their wife on nights out in order to save cash as those who would cut back on socialising with their mistress.
23. With her rent paid for the year, her budget had to cover transport, food, clothes and socialising.
24. The cut-off year for the study was 2005, when socialising was more primitive.
25. Everyone is so busy working, you don't have time socialising, and even if you are socialising, you are putting on a fake face.
26. The only real question mark concerning Cattermole is that a return to his native north-east may prompt a return to the dubious socialising which did not exactly enhance his progress at Middlesbrough.
More similar words: socialism, socialist, socialise, socialist economy, utopian socialism, socialize, socialite, socialized, socialization, social insurance, tantalising, revitalising, social, socially, unsocial, antisocial, social work, social class, social worker, social services, social security, social movement, social contract, social democracy, social responsibility, specialist, specialise, specialised, social stratification, commercialism.