Random good picture Not show
1. The small boat was bobbing on the sea.
2. A flurry of wind upset the small boat.
3. The ship falls aboard of a small boat.
4. Our small boat was riding on the big waves.
5. The waves are lapping gently against the small boat.
6. A small boat edged down upon the big steamer.
7. The small boat struggled against the waves.
8. The small boat bobbed about on the choppy water.
9. We huddled together on a small boat.
10. The small boat was tossed by the storm.
11. The small boat was tossed about like a cork.
12. There's a small boat on the port bow.
13. The small boat rode out the storm without damage.
14. I bought a small boat[sentencedict.com], then he went one better and bought a yacht.
15. His eye lit upon a small boat on the horizon.
16. She was pointing to a small boat that was approaching the shore.
17. When he gives the order,everyone in a small boat pushes out together.
18. The seas grew turbulent, tossing the small boat like a cork.
19. The small boat was bobbing on the rough water of the lake.
20. A small boat drifted in during the night, with no one on board.
21. It was a small boat, less than thirty feet from stem to stern.
22. In the distance we could see a small boat riding the crests of the waves.
23. There were rumours the small boat had been hit by a much larger vessel.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. I watched as the small boat disappeared over the horizon.
25. Alternatively we can rent a small boat and row along the channels through the reeds and into the lakes.
26. The small boat keeled over in the storm.
27. One of the best ways to see the area is in a small boat.
28. It was so foggy that the steamship almost ran down a small boat leaving the port.
29. One afternoon she set out from the coast in a small boat and was caught in a storm.
30. It was about then I felt as if I were on a small boat on stormy seas.