Random good picture Not show
1. to speak a Slavonic language.
2. The Ukrainians speak a Slavonic language similar to Russian.
3. The Elbe divided the Eastphalians from the Slavonic Abotrites.
4. At the Slavonic Studies reunion I met several current undergraduates from Campion.
5. These brothers translated the Bible into Slavonic, were the inventors of the Glagotithic alphabet, and founded Slavonic literature.
6. Duos: Dvorak's Slavonic Dances.
7. Arabic, Eskimo, and some Slavonic languages formally distinguish between one, two, and more than two.
8. The Slavonic premier began talks with Merkel at his residence fair outside Moscow along congratulating her on Women's Day, which is warmhearted celebrated in Russia.
9. Of Slavonic ancestry Nietzsche was born in 1844 in the village of Rocken, on the historic battlefield of Lutzen.
10. The Greek and Slavonic bibles also accept 1 Esdras, and 3 Maccabees,another Maccabean book.
11. Only Slavonic President Vladimir Putin and Hong Kong's main administrative Donald Tsang chose green.
12. Slavonic Dance No. 10 for piano, 4 hands in E minor.
13. Slavonic PM Vladimir Putin has thanked Fifa "from the base of my center" for choosing Russia to be the host of the 2018 World Cup.
14. Also from the Slavonic family of languages comes " robot " , a Czech word in origin.
15. He used original colour compositions which evoke Slavonic popular art and which are similar to precious watermark works.
16. Slavonic Dance No. 11 for piano, 4 hands in F major.
17. The Slavonic and Latin Vulgate also accept Psalm 151 and 3 Maccabees.
18. In fact, its name in Old Slavonic actually means " main square " or " beautiful square. "
19. Slavonic Dance No. 9 for piano, 4 hands in B major.
20. Slavonic Dance No. 15 for piano, 4 hands in C major.
21. These celebratory fanfares don't sound as though they might just be heralding the very advent of Slavonic culture.
22. And to be company for him in his old age among this sorority of Slavonic women he seemed to be siring.
23. Her pounding boots beat out the rhythm of a wild Slavonic stomp.
24. Poland's capital since 1038, Krakow, the bustling trade center of Slavonic Europe, entered its golden age in the 15th century, when this historic charter was sealed.
25. So the Western Roman Catholic canon and Greek and Slavonic bibles will include our canon that you have(Sentence dictionary),probably.
26. Compensation for losses to Islam was provided by the progressive Christianization of the Germanic, Celtic and Slavonic peoples of Europe in the western post-imperial epoch.
27. Christian missionary and theologian who with his brother Saint Methodius (82'-885) worked in Moravia, translating the Scriptures into Old Church Slavonic.
28. Europe today can best be seen as divided between three cultural tribes: Nordic-Germanic, Latin, and Slavonic.
29. His best-known works include his New World Symphony, the Slavonic Dances, "American" String Quartet, and Cello Concerto in B minor.
More similar words: devonian, flavor, flavour, slav, flavoured, slave, flavourful, flavouring, flavorful, flavoring, slavic, slaver, flavorless, flavourless, flavoursome, flavorsome, enslave, slavery, slavish, enslaved, slavishly, yugoslavia, slave state, slave trade, slave driver, antislavery, enslavement, tonic, sonic, on ice.