Similar words: bolivar, parsimonious, onboard, on board, napoleon bonaparte, abolish, acrimony, symbolic. Meaning: n. Venezuelan statesman who led the revolt of South American colonies against Spanish rule; founded Bolivia in 1825 (1783-1830).
Random good picture Not show
1. 1830-South American patriot Simon Bolivar died in Colombia.
2. Simon Bolivar , South American revolutionary leader who liberated South America from Spanish rule, was born.
3. The last months and days of Simon Bolivar, the brilliant and thwarted liberator of South America.
4. Simon Bolivar founded Bolivia in 1825 after winning independence from Spain.
5. More than 1,500 people gathered around a statue of 19th century liberation hero Simon Bolivar on Sunday and posed nude for a U.
6. More than 1, 500 people gathered around a statue of 19th century liberation hero Simon Bolivar on Sunday and posed nude for a U.S. artist famous for his photos of naked crowds in public spaces.
7. Chavez was reportedly accompanied by two small dogs and a very large painting of South American independence hero Simon Bolivar.
8. State television broadcast footage of both suspects, who wore handcuffs and bulletproof vests, as they were escorted to a waiting plane by heavily armed police at Simon Bolivar International Airport.
9. Last year, China also helped Venezuela build and launch the Simon Bolivar satellite.
More similar words: bolivar, parsimonious, onboard, on board, napoleon bonaparte, abolish, acrimony, symbolic, patrimony, bimonthly, testimony, matrimony, symbolize, symbolism, abolition, symbolise, diabolical, acrimonious, matrimonial, abolitionist, abolitionism, sanctimonious, monolith, oliver cromwell, monopolize, monolithic, monetary policy, monopolistic competition, rainbow, sunbonnet.