Random good picture Not show
1. I have done the first ... Very dear Siegfried.
2. Siegfried stood in the darkness with a compass and a penlight.
3. We finished our drinks and Siegfried immersed himself in the Veterinary Record as savoury smells began to issue from the kitchen.
4. After killing it, Siegfried bathed in its blood, thereby rendering himself invulnerable.
5. Siegfried bustled in,(sentencedict.com) muttered a greeting and began to pour his coffee.
6. He bade farewell to Kurzlinger and Siegfried after a sustaining breakfast and drove south-west instead of north to Hannover.
7. Ten yards further on, Siegfried found a trip-wire and gestured McCready to crawl round it.
8. Siegfried had chosen his spot well - half way between two watch-towers.
9. Siegfried waited for the searchlight to wash over him one last time, then crawled back to the West.
10. Neither had I, but Siegfried prowled up and down like a caged panther as though willing something to happen.
11. Is that why Siegfried didn 't recognize me?
12. Siegfried cringed and shrank against the wall.
13. The West Wall (or the Siegfried Line as the Allies called it) played a crucial role in the bitter fighting of 1944 and 1945 in North-West Europe.
14. Siegfried was not finished until February 5, 1871, at the end of the Franco-Prussian war—that is fourteen years later, after several interruptions.
15. Miao's discussion with Siegfried Zielinski at the Academy of the Arts will be shared by the Berlin expert for contemporary Chinese art, Mr. Alexander Ochs.
16. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sounds like something Siegfried and Roy would do on vacation.
17. I am Siegfried , son on Siegmund, King on Xanten.
18. Even when Siegfried and Roy were around, Lance was the best magician in Vegas.
19. They were through the initial defenses of the Siegfried Line, and that was enough for the moment.
20. The British and American armies approached the Siegfried Line in September 1944.
21. The much - Publicized Siegfried Line was virtually unmanned and without guns.
22. Siegfried is on the other side of the outsourcing boom: it is an insourcer.
23. Siegfried may send a few accountants; it may send several hundred.
24. The dragon is dead, poisoned, and the hero Siegfried is unemployed.
25. In fact I began to transmit my anxieties to Siegfried.
26. I dashed out to the landing and ran into Siegfried, who stared wide-eyed at me for a moment before galloping downstairs.
27. The Welfs could not allow such an election to pass unchallenged and a minority elected their own candidate, Siegfried.
28. Jung dreamt that he and the dwarf killed a beautiful blond youth, whom he called Siegfried.
29. Starts from me , starts from mine family, from my siegfried, the schoolmate starts.
30. In the scientific journal PLoS One, Sara Bartels and Siegfried Weiss of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) in Braunschweig, Germany now show how the bacteria migrate into tumors.
More similar words: fried, friedman, fried egg, deep-fried, fried rice, betty friedan, refried beans, fried chicken, milton friedman, friedrich engels, siege, besiege, besieged, lay siege to, besieging, besiegement, grieg, variegate, variegated, blitzkrieg, whimsied, palsied, gussied, variegation, gussied up, prairie grass, fries, friend, frieze, tried.