Random good picture Not show
1. Work is now starting on the lower service level.
2. Tough targets have been set in quality and service levels and everyone has had to adapt to new ways of doing things.
3. Then we can " t evaluate the service level according to instantaneous state of the station . "
4. Maintain company brand image and customer - service level.
5. The influence service level on optimal production policies are analyzed via numerical examples.
6. Deliver periodic report of Supplier service level report, material shortage delivery plan, stock coverage analysis report, and coordinate teamwork to implement actions on continuous improvement.
7. Create a message header to contain the requested service level.
8. Adding, analyze sensitivity and service level of the models.
9. Understanding service level and how quality and service level are inter - related.
10. When we are not meeting our service level goal, the date posted will reflect the filing date of cases that are being completed.
11. For the purpose of implementing integrative and accurate service level agreement(SLA)-based service management, the SLA parameter representation and parameter mapping are studied.
12. The Chinese telecommunication is the present informationization service level highest operator.
13. The tradeoff between inventory cost and customer service level is attached much importance in Supply Chain Management(SCM).
14. Typically, these would involve "side-by-side" organisational structures, intra-firm service level agreements, and agreements relating common branding, IT infrastructure and property assets.
15. NatWest's subsidiaries will have to earn their keep while technology will be deployed to lift service levels.
16. Because the city council has this information, it no longer votes on line items: it votes on service levels.
17. It is essential to build an advanced freeway safety management system in order to improve safety service level of freeway.
18. The invention can achieve balanced message dispatching in long - connection access service level.
19. The examples show how use mediation policies attached at a service level and at an operation level.
20. The present condition of the call center is the service level is not even, the employee runs off rate is high,[sentencedict.com/service level.html] the satisfaction is low and negative to go-slow strike phenomenon is severity.
21. Based on Open Grid Service Architecture, a Grid service management model is proposed, Service Level is introduced to differentiate the dissimilitude of user, thus guarantee the QoS requirements.
22. The Custody Fee is a "bundled services fee" covering all services under this Agreement and the Service Level Agreement other than as expressly provided in Section 1.2.
23. To establish a parts distribution center and some same horizontal 4S shop replenishment models, and it gets a inventory cost formula of horizontal replenishment and a formula of service level.
24. The European Investment Bank said it was ready to provide treasury management services and administrative support to the company through a service level contract.
25. Detailed knowledge of Supply Chain Management, including: Inventory Management, Procurement process, Forecasting Techniques, Transportation, Service Level Planning and Distribution Planning (DRP).
26. Maintain close working relationships with partners and majors customers to ensure best service level.
27. A conveyance work that needs the forerunner, modern logistics service level.
28. Further improve the function of a terminal service area and to overall increase airport capacity and service level protection.
29. The layout of regional distribution centers has very important significance to raise service level and lower distribution cost.
30. To do everything possible to increase the capacity of small and medium enterprises and service level.
More similar words: service life, selective service, internal revenue service, service, services, serviceman, lip service, disservice, serviceable, room service, wire service, self-service, civil service, after service, surface level, service charge, social service, social services, service industry, service station, service business, goods and services, service provider, community service, length of service, military service, service of process, after-sales service, national park service, cervices.