Random good picture Not show
1. Marc Lepine entered the classroom holding a semi-automatic rifle.
2. High-powered and semi-automatic weapons can be freely bought.
3. It had a dolphin-shaped nose and a semi-automatic gearbox.
4. The Fordist labour process base is semi-automatic assembly-line production on the Detroit model.
5. Four semi-automatic pistols were also seized in one raid at Ongar, Essex. Armed police found 21,000 ecstasy tablets.
6. Then out came the gun, a.32 semi-automatic that killed Kayla.
7. A police officer armed with a semi-automatic gun stood guard.
8. The dash pendulum can be "locked" for semi-automatic operation.
9. They ranged from a semi-automatic rifle to hand guns.
10. The thesis firstly explains semi-automatic gearshift principle , introduces system"s every section, the execution machine"s actions , the accelerograph"s control, CAN bus communication protocol ,(sentence dictionary) etc.
11. He fired off a volley of shots from his semi-automatic rifle.
12. After those killings, the federal government banned the import of semi-automatic weapons.
13. There's also 2 Smith and Wesson revolvers and a Beretta semi-automatic.
14. He could remember the suppressed clattering noise of the firing on semi-automatic.
15. Virtually all the guards carried at least a side-arm and, usually, a semi-automatic rifle.
16. In the following account, details are given for preparation of high quality thin sections by automatic and semi-automatic means.
17. A Democratic-controlled Congress passed a ban on 19 types of semi-automatic weapons in 1994.
18. In the late 1960's, a Volkswagen car took 19 man-hours to build, thanks largely to semi-automatic aids.
19. The manufacture and sale of nine types of foreign and domestic semi-automatic assault weapons would also be prohibited for three years.
20. For 20-30 minutes he fired at lunchtime diners with two large-capacity ammunition clip semi-automatic pistols, before finally killing himself.
21. MethodsThe some hematological and biochemical indexes were determined by semi-automatic biochemical analyzer and hemacytometer in 10 kinds of usual SPF grade rats and mice of different ages and sexes.
22. Rotor spinning machines in China are divided into self-ventilation, suction-type-and fully automatic, semi-automatic gas-pumping.
23. Automation: The framework's underlying meta-model and mappings allow for the semi-automatic transformation of models, from higher to lower levels of abstractions, and eventually to executable code.
24. However, now most of the military plotting is made by hand or semi-automatic operation in a long cycle, difficult to be effectively modified and transferred, and takes a greater labor intensity.
25. The M16A4 is the USMC's service rifle. A select-fire weapon with semi-automatic and burst fire, it is renowned for its superb accuracy.
26. She is accused of buying three weapons including a semi-automatic rifle. Her 14-year-old son is undergoing psychiatric evaluations.
27. The company may undertake a variety of design glass screen printing presses, fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual Specification complete, welcomed the purchase option.
28. The RS232 interface allows easy adapting of the unit to computerized data acquisition in laboratory studies and semi-automatic production test systems.
29. But authorities say after her 53-year-old neighbor refused, the central Florida woman aimed a semi-automatic pistol at his house and fired four times.
30. Another would have a Gew. 43, which was an SLR (self-loading rifle) - a semi-automatic magazine-fed weapon.
More similar words: semiautomatic, automatic, automatically, automaticity, automatic stabilizer, automatic transmission, automatic teller machine, automation, automatism, automat, automata, automate, automaton, automated, semiaquatic, automated teller machine, symptomatic, asymptomatic, autocratic, sematic, stomatitis, autocratically, somatic, aromatic, axiomatic, idiomatic, chromatic, chromatic aberration, achromatic, chromatics.