Random good picture Not show
151) Seal ( up ) the window to prevent draughts.
152) When the pump shaft and the packing heat generated by the friction depends on water-sealed tube to live on the water to seal circle to fill cool!
153) A spark plug center wire assembly that includes a noise suppressing conductive seal with improved isolation of the seat from the heat generated at the firing end of the spark plug.
154) Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal.
155) The background system is responsible for the interactivity of the CA center and client-side control and is the core of the whole electronic seal system.
156) Screw cap torque stepless adjustable, with constant torque rotary sealing plastic lid function, without injury cover, tight and reliable seal.
157) This cave served as a hideout for a bearded seal seeking shelter from the harsh Arctic climate.
158) The result shows that friction power loss of mechanical seal is less than that of O - ring.
159) By experiments the effects of rotate speed and seal face width on mechanic al seal performance have been studied .
160) The third parameter needed for an oil field to occur is the cap rock or seal.
160) Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
161) There you are with Daddy where the President was describing the Great Seal...
162) Hooded seal mothers feed their babies milk for just one week!
163) Polygonatum having paired drooping yellowish-green flowers and a thick rootstock with scars shaped like Solomon's seal.
164) Me and Walker got HETed back to Saudi because of our wine-cup seal leaks, and they said everyone else would follow in two days.
165) Article 14: A people's court may seal up, distrain or freeze property jointly possessed by the party subject to enforcement and other parties, and notify the joint owners in a timely manner.
166) It is fit for steady seal, with high heat resisting. Low temperature resisting and better corrosion resisting.
167) Slap - up and ultra transparency toys, adult things, cupula material, sport equipment and seal rings etc.
168) A bold move when the view is like a chess piece, it could be eaten, but it is the starting point to seal the victory. Beauty can never truly understand itself.
169) The wearer must be clean-shaven to wear respirators that seal tightly to the face. Beard, stubble or long mustaches may cause large leaks into the respirator.
170) That loop seal is normally operated or not can be judgEd by the variation of temperature and pressure.
171) Good seal, water proof, moistureproof ,[sentencedict.com] can prolong the life of goods.
172) Seal extraction is the bottleneck of automatic bill image processing.
173) The extrovert elephant seal shocked onlookers by springing into action while photographers tried to capture a group of royal penguins at Saint Andrew's Bay near The Falklands.
174) Redeemable only at appointed Cold Stone Creamery locations with seal. No cash value. Not valid with other offers or if copied.
175) Conclusion All of the three types of membrana tectoria esophageal stent adapt to relieve the esophageal carcinoma narrow obstruction and make the orificium fistulae seal.
176) The corporation shall have a common seal and the affixing of the seal shall be authenticated by the signature of the trustee.