Random good picture Not show
1. From near and far reporters streamed to interview Rontgen.
2. Rontgen went on to try to find out more about these strange invisible rays.
3. Rontgen put his hand before X - ray, he saw the bones of his hands only.
4. For this work , Rontgen received the Nobel Prize in physics ( the first one ) in 1901.
5. So Rontgen made the first X-ray picture of a hand, showing just how the bones in the hand fit together.
6. X - rays were first discovered by a German scientist , Wilhelm Konrad Rontgen, in 1895, almost by accident.
7. Rays were first discovered by a German scientist, Wilhelm Konrad Rontgen , in 1895, almost by accident.
More similar words: roentgen, mutant gene, dominant gene, roentgenography, current generator, lieutenant general, saint george, president george w. bush, wittgenstein, montgomery, montgolfier, beat generation, lost generation, test generation, first generation, front, pronto, bronte, toronto, out front, up front, upfront, frontal, affront, in front, seafront, forefront, cold front, frontier, front-end.