Random good picture Not show
1. Branwell Bronte adored his sister Anne.
2. Charlotte Bronte and her husband did not, alas, attend Killead Presbyterian Church on their honeymoon.
3. Villette is an autobiographic psychological novel of Charlotte Bronte.
4. Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre, Foreign Languages Press . 1994.
5. Hello? Is that Carter Bronte?
6. Hello, is that Carter Bronte?
7. Villette is autobiographic psychological novel of Charlotte Bronte.
8. Charlotte Bronte was a great British woman novelist in Victorian age.
9. Charlotte Bronte comprised with the existing society authority through this way.
10. Patrick Bronte fathered Bronte, but more importantly, he fathered Anne, Emily and Charlotte.
11. Two sisters, that is, Anne Bronte and Emily Bronte, is also well-known writer, so often in the history of English literature in the "three Bronte sisters."
12. Charlotte Bronte, John Ruskin and Dickens himself all visited the Gaskells whilst they lived here.
13. The Bronte Story provides us with valuable information about the Bronte sisters but is also but tragic story in its own right.
14. Emily Bronte ( 1818 -- 1848 ) is one of the most f 8 mous f 6 maIeEngIish writers.
15. The great success of the Bronte sisters brought great happiness to their family.
16. When the well-known Bronte sisters began writing books in 1846, they had to sign their books with men's names instead.
17. Emily Bronte , English novelist, author of Wuthering Heights, was born at Thornton in Yorkshire.
18. The author Charlotte Bronte makes good use of her own experience in this autobiographical novel.
19. Gerin, Winifred. 1971 . Emily Bronte [ M ]. New York: Oxford University Press.
20. He moved with his wife, Maria Bronte, and their six small children to Haworth in Yorkshire in 1820. Soon after, Mrs.
21. The works of the Bronte sisters remain as fresh and exciting as they were when they were first written 150 years ago.
22. Bronte sisters different peaks processes, staged a bizarre "Trio", a British literary history of the story. ...
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Antoinette, portrayed by Jean Rhys is actually the madwoman Bertha confined in the attic by Charlotte Bronte in the famous novel Jane Eyre.
24. Personally I really enjoy visiting the home museums of the great writers, such as Jane Austin, the Bronte sisters.
25. D · H · Lawrence lived about a century after Emily Bronte.
26. Heathcliff was the well-known revenger in the novel Wuthering Heights written by Emily Bronte.
27. But the bookworm's bizarre look is a hit with locals in her hometown of Keighley, West Yorkshire - near the parsonage in Haworth where the Bronte family lived.
28. She said: 'I love the works of all the Bronte sisters, and really wanted to encourage other people to find out more about them.
29. Mrs Harden, be it observed , was the housekeeper, a woman after Mr Brocklehurst's own heart, made up of equal parts of whalebone and iron. (Jane Eyne by charlotte Bronte).
30. Jane Eyre is the masterpiece of the famous English writer Charlotte Bronte &'s in 19 th century.
More similar words: emily bronte, charlotte bronte, brontosaurus, front end, front-end, front edge, effrontery, front entrance, be confronted with, chronic bronchitis, bronx, bronc, bronze, bronco, bronchi, broncho, bronzed, contentedly, discontented, contentedness, bronchus, bronzing, bronchia, contented, discontentedly, be on tenterhooks, bronze age, bronchial, bronze star, bronchitis.