Random good picture Not show
1. Reports of fresh successes roll in from all fronts of production.
2. The dog went for a roll in the grass.
3. The kittens were enjoying a roll in the sunshine.
4. But when electrical storms roll in, nothing is normal.
5. I never saw anyone roll in the aisles.
6. After that the plum parts began to roll in.
7. Turn dough on to lightly floured surface; gently roll in flour to coat.
8. Roll in bread crumbs and grill for half an hour.
9. It would be good to roll in hot water all over.
10. Install the desired proofer roll in the Phantom assembly.
11. We play a roll in manage our natural resources.
12. Already we are beginning to roll in eventual wealth.
13. They would roll in later and later every night.
14. Cut the roll in half with a sharp knife.
15. They went to roll in the hay.
16. Come roll in all the riches all around you.
17. Roll in the aisles : laugh so much that you fall out of your seat.
18. Obviously they BEYOND as synonymous with rock and roll in Hong Kong.
19. "I've made you late." — "No that's all right. I can roll in when I feel like it."
20. Peel and stone fresh dates, stuff with almond paste flavoured with a little coffee and rum,(Sentencedict) then roll in ground almonds.
21. Shame they couldn't have lifted the pitch and let it roll in.
22. Comfort at night for most depended upon their having a piece of canvas or some other water-repellent material to roll in.
23. A bulky roll with the two-ply – I can probably take down half the roll in one day.
24. If his lower extremities are paralyzed or he is unable to control lower extremities, use a trochanter roll in addition to a pillow under his thighs.
25. The good service results were achieved using laser quenched roughing roll in practical production.
26. Still, a look at what researchers do know about the physiology of sex shows that at least a few health benefits may come along with that roll in the hay.
27. "I love eating toilet paper, " Davis, 34, says. "A bulky roll with the two-ply – I can probably take down half the roll in one day. "
28. Ashanti first announced her presence with the Big Pun hit How We Roll in 2001. Her sound was infectious and caught the attention of record producers. Irv Gotti, a producer with Murder Inc.
29. Usually a little scene is shown, it could be that the puppy is playing with the toilet roll in the upstairs bathroom.
30. The shortages of the direct-connected gear reducer of paper-guiding roll in the third press are discussed. The V-belt drive took place of the direct connect drive was the main modification measure.
More similar words: rolling, roll, roll up, enroll, roll out, call in, all in all, fill in, pull in, fall into, compelling, fall in love, fulfilling, willingness, fall in love with, role, patrol, control, prolong, toll, doll, poll, alliance, nullify, million, billion, feel like, follow, collar, cholesterol.