Random good picture Not show
1. A roe deer came down into reeds opposite to munch at green stuff.
2. The muntjac and roe deer are browsers, living either singly or in very small groups throughout the year in dense woodland.
3. She has hunted wild game, mainly roe deer and moose, and has had little impact on livestock.
4. I often see foxes, roe deer and red squirrels in the conifer plantation there.
5. Larger numbers of roe deer live near there and Czechoslovakia still has bears and wolves roaming in the wild.
6. Such guards also protect against fraying by roe deer.
7. The breeding behavior of roe deer was studied.
8. Tread softly: last week I saw roe deer and muntjac deer, their tales wagging like dogs, as well as lizards and a bank vole in woods in Gloucestershire.
9. A roe deer jumps into a fence as she tries to find a way to flee from from flooding on May 18, 2010 in Bohumin town, in eastern Czech Republic.
10. the deer, the gazelle, the roe deer, the wild goat, the ibex, the antelope and the mountain sheep.
11. Animal resources are leopard, wild boar, roe deer, fox and so on.
12. Roe deer is widely distributed in the Northeast of China.
13. Guidelines for reducing roe deer numbers to tolerable levels in woodland are summarized in British Forestry Commission Leaflet .
14. Roe deer is widely distributed in the Northeast of China as an important animal.
15. The animals are mainly Red deer, deer , Roe deer and wild duck, hazel grouse, pheasant etc.
16. The roe deer is an important economic animal in China.Sentencedict
17. Other animals you might spot in the woodlands are red squirrels and roe deer.
18. It may be possible at certain times of the day to observe roe deer in adjoining fields. 2.
19. It may predate larger animals as well as small mammals, with records of prey as large as juvenile foxes and roe deer.
20. When I was in my hometown (Heilongjiang), people used to give my parents pheasants, Siberian roe deer and boars as presents.
21. The results may contribute to study the dynamic mechanism and sex ratio of the Roe deer population.
22. Over 400 kinds of wild animals choose this spot as their habitat including roe deer, badger, pheasant and hare.
23. Therefore, understanding the morphological and molecular variation of different geographic population of roe deer is important for us designing conservation strategies.
24. The park occupies an area of 500ha. There is a vast grassland and luxuriant trees. The forest is the haunt of wild deer, roe deer, pheasants and wild hares.
25. The animals are mainly Red deer, Chinese water deer, Roe deer and wild duck, hazel grouse, pheasant etc.
26. Crude protein and acid detergent lignin were lower and digestible dry matter higher in red deer diets conpared with roe deer.
27. The random amplified polymorphic DNA(RAPD) markers were used to analyze genetic diversity among 3 geographical populations of the roe deer(Capreolus capreolus) in northeastern China.
28. Lake Week, in which the dense forests, tigers, leopards, roe deer, blue sheep, red pandas, monkeys, spot rare animals such as antelopes which come and go, giving people a bit afraid, a little Wild.