Random good picture Not show
1. The Amazon river basin contains the world's largest tropical rainforest.
2. The river basin is a well-defined spatial unit that is of great interest to hydrologists, geomorphologists and geographers.
3. River Basin Water Resources quantitative estimation.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The whole river basin is covered with tropical forest.
5. River basin is a natural and hydrologic unit.
6. China's Yellow River Basin, soil erosion is very serious.
7. River basin is a complex environmental system.
8. South America: Madeira River basin.
9. Overall the land use changes in the Yangtze River basin may intensify the hydrological cycle of the basin, which should increase summer precipitation and streamflow.
10. South America: upper Amazon River basin in Peru and Araguaia River in Brazil.
11. In one river basin, I was enchanted by the color of mountain.
12. Adjunct Research Assistant, "Integration of river basin flood forecasting models", Water Resources Agency, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
13. South America: Amazon and Negro River basins, Orinoco River basin, and coastal rivers in Guyana .
14. He focuses on river basin biodiversity and local livelihoods throughout the Greater Himalaya.
15. A considerable amount of time and money has been spent in pursuing the study of river basin dynamics.
16. In the early 1940s, the Bureau devised the plan of considering an entire river basin as an integrated project.
17. The results from the model can be used to answer questions relating to the long-term behaviour of the river basin.
18. There are warnings that the building of the dam will upset the ecological balance of the river basin.
19. Another use of the simulation model might be to assess the effect of increasing the urban area lying within a river basin.
20. The model is applied in 7th chapter to evaluate allocation plans of Heihe River Basin water resources, and offers recommendatory allocation plan.
21. In arid places the same physics amplify evaporation and drought, visible in the dust-dry farms of the Murray-Darling River Basin in Australia.
22. Three Gorges Project is the backbone project for the Yangtze river basin development and harnessing.
23. This paper introduced the research results on river flow routing scheme for the reaches from large-scale reservoirs to downstream control stations in the Yishuhe River Basin.
24. Ichthyolatry in tribes near water is a common phenomenon. Fish Gods remains are easily found in the Yangtze River Basin, Yellow River Basin, and Weihe Basin.
25. Desert riparian forest dominated by Populus euphratica in Tarim River Basin is one of its centralized distribution areas at home and abroad.
26. Long-term aridity of nature has made the eco-environment in inland river basin, NW China much vulnerable and immethodical exploitation and utilization of water resources has further deteriorated it.
27. Only in the Eastern Highlands, Missouri, we " equip " people floating this year and Jack Fork River Basin.
28. This method is used to appraisal water resources allocution in Heihe river basin, its result is good.
29. Water resources shortage is a restricted factor for economy development of the Shiyang river basin.
30. CHINESE means a generally race which originate from the Huanghe River basin.
More similar words: riverbank, riverbed, riverboat, river boat, river blindness, basin, on a regular basis, debasing, washbasin, verbal, verbally, verbatim, nonverbal, verbalize, silverback, drainage basin, overbalance, river, bend over backwards, driver, verbal communication, striver, riverine, nile river, ohio river, bus driver, riverside, overdrive, james river, indus river.