Similar words: fingerprint, lingering, finger, singer, linger, bring forward, fringe, cringe. Meaning: n. the third finger (especially of the left hand).
Random good picture Not show
(1) A large diamond glittered on her ring finger .
(2) According to Winston, men generally have a longer ring finger than index finger.
(3) Dunne has a dislocated ring finger on his right hand.
(4) Rest the right chopstick on the ring finger.
(5) Look at her ring finger.
(6) I know the empty ring finger.
(7) The longer the ring finger compared to the rest of his hand – particularly the index finger – then the more chance he is the kind of go-getter who makes big money.
(8) Right thumb, middle finger, ring finger, little finger and the rosette is slightly incomplete.
(9) The large diamond on her ring finger winked in the moonlight.
(10) This ring finger of the left hand has a direct connection with the heart.
(11) Why my hand ring finger always is for no reason ache?
(12) The longer the ring finger and the shorter index finger, the greater the testosterone exposure.
(13) Turn to the ring finger shuttle shape cell tumour for help treat! Sentencedict.com
(14) In November 1991, Jones suffered ligament and joint damage to his left ring finger in a dirt-bike accident.
(15) So, do tomboyish girls, and footballers have very long ring fingers?
(16) Another branch arising from the palm runs along the ring finger to its tip.
(17) A 39-year-old female patient presented with a dark-brown, well-demarcated plaque on her left ring finger since birth without symptoms.
(18) A way to know how much is to compare ring finger to their index finger.
(19) Hold the bottom one between the thumb and set on the ring finger.
(20) This article is the investigation to the students of Binzhou university in thumb, ring finger food type, Wen-penetration, rolling and the earlobe.
(21) I will wait for you, and you wear a ring on my ring finger.
(22) Then one of the robbers saw that there was still a ring on her ring finger.
(23) I stopped to look at Mosh Shternberg's silver work and bought a spiral-shaped ring that wraps around my ring finger, for the equivalent then of about $37.
(24) The researchers made photocopies of the palm of the children's hands and then measured the length of their index finger and ring finger on both hands using callipers, accurate to 0.01mm.
(25) Cruz has been coy about her relationship with beau Javier Bardem, but the gorgeous sapphire-and-diamond sparkler she's been sporting on her ring finger since October speaks volumes.
(26) To calculate the key measurement Dr Manning recommends photocopying the right hand and measuring the length of the index finger and ring finger, using accurate callipers.
More similar words: fingerprint, lingering, finger, singer, linger, bring forward, fringe, cringe, harbinger, syringe, infringe, stringent, staggering, infringement, fringe benefit, ringing, meaningful, hang fire, founding father, finding, tinge, hinge, ring, in the offing, impinge, wring, bring, daring, boring, during.