Random good picture Not show
1. The small museum in the refracting telescope to observe the help of sunspots, moon craters, the great red spot Jupiter, Saturn's rings, and other interesting phenomenon of stars.
2. January 3,1888: The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time.
3. The early 19th century Andean refracting telescope or the mainstream astronomical community, was the focus of the study of celestial bodies in the measurement, the location of nearby stars.
4. The optical system of a refracting telescope is essentially the as that of a compound microscope.
5. Here visitors can watch the sky through a 130 mm . refracting telescope.
6. The 40-inch telescope at yerkes Observatory was completed in 1897 and remains the largest refracting telescope ever built.
7. Galileo pioneered "experimental scientific method" and was the first to use a refracting telescope to make important astronomical discoveries.
8. Italian astronomer and mathematician; demonstrated that different weights descend at the same rate; perfected the refracting telescope that enabled him to make many discoveries (1564-1642).
More similar words: telescope, optical telescope, refraction, extracting, fraction, fractious, infraction, diffraction, reflecting, telecommuting, exacting, refrain, scope, microscope, kaleidoscope, fracture, hopeless, tasteless, refreshing, practise, practice, practical, practiced, putrefaction, practically, in practice, subtraction, attraction, attractive, hyperactive.