Similar words: free-choice, echoing, reecho, re-echo, breeching, screeching, echoic, anechoic. Meaning: adj. (of sounds) repeating by reflection.
Random good picture Not show
1. Their shouts reechoed througth the forest.
2. Their shouts re-echoed through the valley.
3. The valley reechoed her clear and melodious singing.
4. Their shouts re-echoed through the darkness.
5. Her words re-echoed in his mind.
6. The square echoed and re-echoed to the boom of a 21-gun salute.
7. He has constantly re-echoed the main theme of his acceptance speech:'We want to be proud again!'.
More similar words: free-choice, echoing, reecho, re-echo, breeching, screeching, echoic, anechoic, breech, screech, make choice of, breeches, screecher, breeched, okeechobee, beech tree, speech output, multiple-choice, free charge, free speech, knee breeches, freedom of choice, breech delivery, freedom of speech, breech presentation, leeching, beseeching, fee charging, beseechingly, speechmaking.