Random good picture Not show
1. Quasars have red shifts ranging up to 4.5, making them the most distant distinct sources so far detected.
2. The quasar pair UM673A and UM673B both have red shifts of 2.72 and are separated by 2.2 arcsec.
3. This had been produced by measuring the red shift of the light from the galaxies.
4. In the present epoch the systematic red shift of galactic spectra indicates that the Universe is expanding.
5. A red shift in visible radiation has the same cause.
6. Introducing the electron - donor substituents resulted in red shift in the PL emitting wavelength in some degree.
7. The red shift of fluorescence was found with the increase in pH value.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The remote observer measures time intervals to be dilated and light to be red shifted.
9. The existence of cyclodextrin can cause hypochromic effect and a little red shift in the UV spectra of Oleanolic Acid and Ursolic Acid.
10. Because of nitro group, the fluorescence intensity of other pyrazolines has decreased, the UV, fluorescence spectra also have red shift.
11. We show that the luminescence has mainly two emission peaks:one peak corresponds to the red shift relative to the central transition frequency and the other to the blue shift.
12. The adsorption of 4 - aminothiolphenol, on the other hand , caused a red shift of the SPR band.
13. The results showed that increased ammonia concentration caused the maximum wavelength red shift anddecreased the absorbance.
14. Comparing with general bulk - oxide powders, nano - powders of oxide - materials exhibit blue and red shift optical absorption spectra.
More similar words: shift, shifty, makeshift, shiftless, gearshift, hardship, friendship, windshield, red scare, round-shouldered, preferred stock, endangered species, whiff, deeds, needs, bloodshot, chiffon, proceeds, chiffonier, bedspread, united states, head and shoulders above, rift, gift, lift, fifty, drift, swift, fifth, uplift.