Random good picture Not show
1. We import wool for re-export.
2. The bulk of Hong Kong's re-export business relies on China.
3. You might need to modify or re-export the security model if you modify your cube model by, for example, deleting or renaming dimensions.
4. Imported Chinese goods would be assembled for re-export through the Americas and beyond, with Colombia-sourced raw materials filling ships making the return journey to Asia.
5. In the first fifteen years of the nineteenth century re-exporting still accounted for between a fifth and a quarter of total exports.
6. This was almost balanced by domestic exports of ￡3.8 million to which ￡1.8 million of re-exports were added.
7. And how to close off prohibited commercial traffic between Iran and Dubai, a major re-export hub in the Gulf, is another unanswered challenge.
8. Countries that import many intermediate goods for processing and re-export skew the percentages.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Many export parts and components that are then assembled in China for re-export.
10. Since 1990, the U.S. government has maintained an arms embargo against the PRC that prohibits the export, re-export, or re-transfer of any defense article to the PRC.
11. Processing trade refers to the import of duty-free materials that are strictly for re-export in finished goods.
12. But now grain importers there have had to pledge that they will not re-export.
More similar words: export, exporter, export tax, exporting, export ban, exportable, net exports, export duty, export goods, export agent, export trade, exportation, export credit, export licence, export control, export-oriented, export subsidies, export earnings, commodity export, export insurance, export-led growth, export declaration, export processing zone, be exposed to, time exposure, re-explain, re-explore, freeport, free port, transportation expenses.