Random good picture Not show
1. Women tend to get a raw deal from employers.
2. Older workers often get a raw deal.
3. Customers are getting a raw deal and are rightly angry.
4. I think women have a raw deal.
5. Rape on Screen Women tend to get a raw deal from the movies.
6. These kids think they got a raw deal.
7. Still, aren't women getting a raw deal?
8. I just thought Blagg was getting a raw deal.
9. Comedy got a raw deal, though Stilgoe and Skellen had a neat song about Alan Titchmarsh.
10. We must recognise that they are getting a raw deal and are being victimised by the Government.
11. He'd had a bit of a raw deal.
12. Boss: If you feel you've had a raw deal, you can always sue me.
13. Even in normally calm places like Namibia, antipathy is stirring. Workers on Chinese building sites in Windhoek, the capital, are said to get a "raw deal".
14. Workers on Chinese building sites in Windhoek, the capital, are said to get a "raw deal".
15. The passenger got a raw deal; he paid the most yet received the worst service.
16. I stood there still not believing what a raw deal I had been handed.
17. I bought a car, I got a really raw deal.
18. I can't understand why she got a raw deal and could not be up in arms.
19. Women athletes often get a raw deal and I've had to fight for everything I've got.
20. When he lost his job, he got a raw deal.
21. The boss gave him a raw deal.
22. The polytechnics believe that they get a raw deal in comparison of the universities.
23. They feel that Quebec is getting a raw deal.
24. He said that many children in the city's schools were getting/being given a raw deal by being taught in classes that were too large.
25. If she lost her job for being late once, she got a pretty raw deal.
26. Which shows that it is worth complaining instead of just accepting a raw deal.
27. As the IMF gets richer,[sentence dictionary] will the poor get a raw deal yet again?
28. So it was a good bargain between man and microbe. Not a raw deal.
29. When it comes to men and women, men get a raw deal.
30. Agnes: Well, so long , copper . Wish me luck. I a raw deal.