Random good picture Not show
1. The machine can accurately locate radioactive material.
2. The radioactive material is stored in a special radiation - proof container.
3. Radioactive material was mixed in/up the effluent.
4. This would have resulted in more radioactive material being released.
5. Uranium is a radioactive material.
6. Another natural hazard is radioactive material.
7. Two other canisters bearing labels for radioactive material were also found, but preliminary tests failed to detect any radioactivity.
8. They left radioactive material in Moscow and said they were going to use that kind of weapon....
9. A conventional bomb could scatter radioactive material over a large area.
10. Exposure to any radioactive material is bad: the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission assumes that exposure to anything higher than normal background levels increases health risks.
11. They detected radioactive material in the house.
12. The fact that Libya might have radioactive material is not a surprise: In 2004, the the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirmed that the Libyan government had yellowcake stored in Sabha.
13. At present nuclear power stations around the detected radioactive material include iodine 131 and cesium 137.
14. and that larger amounts of other radioactive material, from discarded X-ray machines to spent fuel, might be used to make a dirty bomb.
15. If radioactive material is ingested or inhaled into the body, however, it is actually the lower energy alpha and beta radiation that becomes the more dangerous.
16. However, no radioactive material is ever added to the product.
17. Radioactive material refers to material that may emit ionizing radiation by spontaneous nuclear transformation.
18. It was closed and capped in 1977 after an explosion inside it showered the area with radioactive material.
19. Originally this means of disposal was performed as an experiment to assess what happened to the radioactive material.
20. As I said earlier, the safety of the carriage of radioactive material is paramount.
21. There is a danger of leakages and the deliberate dumping of radioactive material, with potentially catastrophic results for the environment.
22. Officials admit that another 700 firms and institutions are using hazardous radioactive material.
23. A senior licensed operator may operate any sealed and unsealed radioactive material or any radioactive facilities.
24. An instrument that detects and measures the intensity of radiation, such as particles from radioactive material, consisting of a Geiger tube and associated electronic equipment.
25. The present invention, in some embodiments, relates to devices for administration of radioactive material (e. g. , radiopharmaceutical capsule) to patients.
26. Under normal circumstances, where the seabed soil activity of radioactive material in Becquerel per kilogram as a unit, either a digit, or simply can not be detected.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. French Atomic Energy Commission said that the current leakage of radioactive material have not been found.
28. Keep in mind, this is not a nuclear reaction, but a simple chemical explosion that often (as in this case) results in little or no radioactive material being leaked into the outside world.
29. Iodine-131 has a half-life of roughly a week, which means levels could fade if new radioactive material isn't added.
30. Naked monoclonal antibodies are those without any drug or radioactive material attached to them.
More similar words: radioactive, radioactive waste, radioactive decay, radioactive isotope, radioactivity, bioactive, dematerialize, material, materially, materials, immaterial, materialism, materialist, materialise, materiality, materialize, raw material, strategic materials, material body, material cost, raw materials, materialistic, bill of material, material breach, material resource, materialization, acoustic material, building material, building materials, proactive.