Random good picture Not show
1. However, the pyruvic acid was increased at first, and then declined in the late storage time.
2. The pyruvic acid and the series product have got the extensive use in industry and science researches of chemical engineering, living turn, the medicine of system and agriculture use chemicals etc.
3. The possible mechanism of the aminating electroreduction of pyruvic acid was obtained and we consider it as a CE reaction.
4. Pyruvic acid is an important organic acid and has wide usage.
5. Pyruvic acid, an important organic acid, is widely used in the industries of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, agrochemicals, food additives and so on.
6. In this paper, the aminating electroreduction of pyruvic acid was studied by potentiodynamic method.
7. As an important product of organic chemical industry, pyruvic acid can be widely used in medicine, pesticide, daily chemical and food industries.
8. Pyruvic acid, grain alcohol as material, cation exchange resin as catalyst, the ethyl pyruvate was synthesized.
9. The method based on pyruvic acid or pyruvate as starting material was considered to be the best one.
10. The ATP-generating metabolic process that occurs in nearly all living cells by which carbohydrates and sugars, typically glucose, are converted in a series of steps to pyruvic acid.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. The kit comprises the following main components: buffer solution, coenzyme, pyruvic acid, glycerophosphoric acid, glycerol-3-phosphate oxidase, glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and a stabilizer.
12. Results: The catalytic reaction products of alliin by alliinase are determined as allicin and pyruvic acid.
13. The kit comprises the following main components: buffer solution, reduced coenzyme, pyruvic acid, manganese chloride, pyruvate oxidase, oxaloacetic decarboxylase, malic dehydrogenase and a stabilizer.
14. While LA needs lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) to be metabolized to pyruvic acid, so LDH activity directly affect the speed of LA elimination.
15. A new method in which lactic acid was oxidized by liquid phase catalysis and selectively converted to pyruvic acid with yield up to 58. 2% was introduced.
16. Measure the audition threshold change of the brain stem audition area evoked potential; and the content of the glucose and pyruvic acid in the cochlea were measured after the end of treatment.
17. Methyl pyruvate was synthesized by adding to a suitable catalyst with pyruvic acid and absolute methanol.
18. The kit comprises the following main components: buffer solution, coenzyme, pyruvic acid, acetaldehyde, pyruvate oxidase, alcohol oxidase(sentencedict.com), alcohol dehydrogenase and a stabilizer.
19. The kit comprises the following main components: buffer solution, reduced coenzyme, oxaloacetic acid, pyruvic acid, phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase, malic dehydrogenase and a stabilizer.
20. The text take about ethyl pyruvate was synthesized by adding to a suitable catalyst with pyruvic acid and absolute ethanol.
21. Acetaldehyde(ethanol) An aldehyde, CH3CHO, that is an intermediate in the conversion of pyruvic acid to ethanol during the final stage of glycol sis during anaerobic respiration in plants.
22. The reagent (kit) mainly comprises the components of a buffer solution, reduced coenzyme, amine compounds, pyruvic acid, pyruvic acid dehydrogenase, NADH peroxidase and a stabilizer.
23. Ethyl pyruvate (EP), a stable aliphatic ester derived from pyruvic acid, was first described as a pharmacological inhibitor of HMGB1 secretion.
24. It is broken down by removal of the amino group to form pyruvic acid.
25. The kit comprises the following main components: buffer solution, reduced coenzyme, pyruvic acid, adenosine triphosphate, pyruvate oxidase, pyruvate carboxylase, malic dehydrogenase and a stabilizer.
More similar words: pyruvate, uric acid, folic acid, lactic acid, nucleic acid, carbonic acid, carboxylic acid, ribonucleic acid, citric acid cycle, hydrochloric acid, deoxyribonucleic acid, peruvian, efficacious, perspicacity, perspicacious, inefficacious, acidification, papyrus, cacique, acacia, pyrrhic victory, acid, acidic, placid, acidly, antacid, acidity, acidify, acidosis, placidly.