Random good picture Not show
(1) Less commonly, the skin lesions begin as pruritic red macules or papules .
(2) Also common: an itchy rash called PUPPP (pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy), which may show up in the third trimester.
(3) MEBO has good anti- pruritic effect. It promotes wound healing and is easy to apply. MEBO is a good remedy for treating cold injury.
(4) A woman presented with pruritic papules and nodules on her left auricle around for more than 1 year, sonic of them were easily ruptured and bleeding after bruising.
(5) Tinea cruris is a fungal pruritic dermatitis in the inguinal region.
(6) Fox-Fordyce disease is a rare, pruritic disorder characterized by multiple flesh-colored follicular papules, usually affecting the apocrine gland-bearing areas of bung women. Sentencedict.com
(7) He developed a pruritic erythematous maculopapular rash on his lower extremities.
(8) Objective: To investigate the anti- pruritic effect of MEBO Dermhealth Cream for treating common dermatosis.
(9) Aloe Vera has anti - pruritic properties so will help to reduce itching.
(10) Objective To observe the effect of 5% doxepin cream navel paster on therapying skin pruritic disease.
(11) A 41-old-male patient with porokeratosis on penis for 10 years developed intensively pruritic erythematous papules on the scrotum and perianal area.
(12) A 31-year-old female presented with a 2-3 day history of pruritic symmetric erythematous papules on both axillas, popliteal fossa, buttocks and groins .
More similar words: pruritus, prurient, neuritis, favouritism, securities, parturition, polyneuritis, critic, neritic, critical, sybaritic, criticism, art critic, briticism, arthritic, critically, criticise, criticize, uncritical, diacritical, hypocritical, be critical of, self-critical, overcritical, hypercritical, government securities, hypocritically, critical point, tinea cruris, jurisprudence.