Similar words: chloropropane, dichloropropanol, propanone, propane, propanol, isopropanol, cyclopropane, panama canal. Meaning: n. a colorless liquid aldehyde.
Random good picture Not show
1. Among these products the production of propanal, propanol and propionic almostblank in China.
2. Recent development in hydroformylation of ethene to propanal by catalytic synthesis is introduced in this paper.
3. The preparation of 2,2-dimethyl-3-hydroxy propanal from the condensation of formaldehyde and i-butyraldehyde by using triethylamine as catalyst was studied.
4. Among these products the production of propanal, propanol and propionic acid remains almost a blank in China.
5. Propanal is an important chemical material which is mainly used to produce chemical intermediates such as propanal, propanoic acid.
6. In this paper , acetalization of 3 - bromo - propanal and 2 - alkyl - 1,3 - propanediol by using p - toluenesulfonic acid monohydrate (Ts OH) as catalyst was studied .
7. The reaction products of ethylene hydroformylation on the three kinds of catalysts were mainly propanal , ethane and propanol.
More similar words: chloropropane, dichloropropanol, propanone, propane, propanol, isopropanol, cyclopropane, panama canal, drop anchor, propagate, propaganda, propagator, propagation, Propamidine, propagandist, propagative, propagandize, propagating, propagandistic, propagation loss, propagation time, propagation mode, propagation delay, flame propagation, proportional, proportionally, personal property, proportionality, proportional tax, disproportional.