Random good picture Not show
1. The group had a net profit margin of 30% last year.
2. The profit margin had been artificially inflated.
3. Our profit margin is already wafer-thin.
4. Within 10 years they had a gross profit margin of 50%.
5. The possibility of a high gross profit margin. 6.
6. The average profit margin in the chemical industry is around 10 %.
7. Their profit margin is enormous and their revenues increase every year.
8. The profit margin on hardware sales for the first quarter was a dismal 29%.
9. What is a fair profit margin to add to this total? Can local groups afford these prices?
10. The foodequipment business had a profit margin of 7. 1 % in 1994,(sentence dictionary) with a strong performance from Hobart.
11. The health ministry has fixed the pharmacists' profit margin at 10 %.
12. The profit margin rose on productivity improvements and increased sales of higher-margin on-site industrial gas plants.
13. The net profit margin would be 2.1 to 2.3 per cent.
14. The profit margin in advertising is surprisingly low, currently about 1-2%.
15. Motorola also said its profit margin narrowed to 5. 9 percent in the quarter from 8 percent a year ago.
16. The profit margin on one sheet was much lower than the other and Emily drew in her breath sharply.
17. The corporation's bottom line is a good profit margin.
18. What parameters constitute a reasonable profit margin?
19. Matching Google's profit margin was never the object, however.
20. A thirty percent discount would slash our profit margin.
21. They pass on their cost of borrowing and add to it their profit margin.
22. Apple was forced to cut prices sharply, reducing its profit margin.
23. The goal of the partnership is to improve his company's profit margin.
24. The profit-seeking firm faces the difficult task of searching for the appropriate profit-maximising output and profit margin.
25. The same result may occur even if the tenant does not consciously reduce his profit margin.
26. Certainly one of the most important and most sensitive variables to be estimated is the gross profit margin.
27. Thus looking at changes in sales in the various business segments is important when analysing overall profit margin.
28. His backup was cement, and he knew exactly what profit margin to expect on it.
29. The result is that the unit price becomes even higher as publishers protect their desired profit margin.
30. Such costs shall include but not be limited to customs dues, taxes and reasonable overhead costs, profit margin, establishment and supervisory charges incurred by the Insured.
More similar words: margin, profit, profits, marginally, nonprofit, at a profit, marginalize, profitable, discharging, profile, high profile, proficiency, racial profiling, out of it, of itself, lethargic, nightmare, emerging, aubergine, microfiche, court martial, margarine, a large number of, profane, profusely, profound, profaned, professor, profanity, profligacy.