Random good picture Not show
1. This requirement may necessitate preprocessing of input data.
2. This antitype has perfect preprocess function.
3. Wavelet soft-threshold de-noising method was applied to preprocess the noisy signal, and the noise interference in disturbance detection was reduced to a great extent.
4. Fingerprint Preprocess includes Fingerprint Foreground Extraction, Image Enhancement and Thinning.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. The linear regression referred in the data preprocess strengthen the tide movement.
6. In system each interface logic control and image preprocess are implemented by FPGA, so the design of FPGA's internal logic and algorithms realization in FPGA is the focus of this article.
7. The results show that OSC is suited to preprocess the NIR spectra of herbal medicines.
8. The preprocess procedure of the automatic check processing system is produced, including the extraction and segmentation of the handwriting numerical strings.
9. The process is: material, preprocess , extraction, alcohol sediment, watering, cool storing , confection, filter, pouring package, packaging.
10. Even beyond the encoding methods mentioned above, there is the possibility of a different type of preprocessing.
11. Under the same experimental conditions, an iris image database is used Matlab 6.5 to preprocess.
12. This thesis use ADSP 21161 to receive data , preprocess data, and identify armature and rotor parameters.
13. So it is necessary to make efficient preanalysis and preprocess on the em-bedded real-time transactions for supporting the implementation of real-time transaction's timing constraint.
14. De-noise filter method based on single value decomposition is applied to preprocess traffic volume time series, and a radical basic function neural network is trained for prediction.
15. (The compiler is distributed across the classes in the com.icl.saxon.style package, especially the methods prepareAttributes(), preprocess(), and validate()).
More similar words: preprocessing, reprocess, reprocessing, due process, peace process, in the process of, file processing, due process of law, cognitive process, transverse process, digital image processing, natural language processing, process, in process, processor, processed, bessemer process, production process, procession, processing, process data, coprocessor, unprocessed, processional, data processor, word processor, ageing process, food processor, social process, natural process.