Random good picture Not show
1. The power saw sliced the logs like a knife through butter.
2. He does not use lathes, power saws, power sanders or spray guns.
3. They were almost certainly endowed with highly developed sensory and intuitive powers seen only in the few remaining native tribes alive today.
4. Done with a power saw, beyond a doubt.http://Sentencedict.com
5. This power saw delivers the goods quite well.
6. Turn off a power saw if there is a need to reach over the blade.
7. A power saw used in woodworking, consisting essentially of a toothed metal band coupled to and continuously driven around the circumferences of two wheels.
8. What about the power saw, the nail gun, the chainsaw, and the carpet shampoo machine?
9. A portable power saw with teeth linked in an endless chain.
10. Solar power saw significant advances this year, as conventional-solar-panel makers cuts costs and improved efficiency and laboratories rolled out advanced prototypes.
11. Power saw Fright, in 2004 product terror startled Li Pian, by JamesDirects warm.
12. The frequency response function of power saw system reflects the dynamic characteristic of the system.
13. In this paper the way to determine the frequency response function as well as its application in designing the isolation mounting of the power saw system through experiments is explained.
14. Have you ever heard of a lion that could roar as loud as a loudspeaker, run as far as a train, cut as deeply as a power saw, or strike as powerfully as a wrecking ball?
15. In that vein, Swedish Prime Minister Fredrick Reinfeldt honored the US leader with a made-in-Sweden power saw equipped "with comfort grip handles".
16. When removing a cortical graft from the outer table, first outline the area with an osteotome or power saw. Then peel the graft up by slight prying motions with a broad osteotome .
17. The mechanical engineer and merchant built a prototype leash out of the starting mechanism of a power saw and two wooden shells.
18. A novel precise, multiple indexing jig used in conjunction with power tools, especially a power saw, is disclosed.
19. Wedge grafts or full-thickness grafts may be removed more easily with a power saw; this technique also is less traumatic than when an osteotome and mallet are used.
More similar words: power source, power supply, power stroke, power system, power station, power steering, central powers, power structure, uninterruptible power supply, power, empower, powered, power up, powering, power cut, sea power, air power, man power, superpower, manpower, powerful, power tool, power play, powerhouse, wind power, powerless, willpower, powerboat, empowered, power rate.