Random good picture Not show
1. She's eyeing me up as a potential customer.
2. A big, potential customer called with a major assignment.
3. Gates promised this huge potential customer that he could have a software package that was ideal for his computer.
4. All such potential customer inquiries are followed up with a visit from a sales representative.
5. One potential customer is the Department of Energy.
6. The process of getting sufficient information about a potential customer to determine their investment suitability.
7. At its best it will entice the potential customer in and keep them there.
8. Handling objections from a potential customer ( a prospect ) is a series of well - planned and practiced steps.
9. A sales letter tries to persuade a potential customer to purchase a product or serv - ice.
10. Intuitive web design means thinking like a potential customer. Would you shop at your site?
11. You might be ignoring a potential customer.
12. Contact and negotiation with the potential customer industrial and reach to profitable contract.
13. Potential customer: Thank you! I will do as advised. Bye!
14. We interview a sample of potential customer.
15. Because of the deadline[sentencedict.com], your manager made changes and sent the copy to your potential customer.
16. The USP of a large piece of complex machinery can possibly only be communicated by the potential customer viewing the machinery working.
17. A vendor at the Makishi public market in the town of Naha offers a sample of daikon to a potential customer.
18. Now they are explaining their trade finance services to a potential customer, Paul Barkley.
More similar words: potential, potentially, potentiality, potential energy, action potential, resting potential, electric potential, customer, potential difference, elastic potential energy, potentia, regular customer, customer interface, plenipotentiary, accustomed, unaccustomed, existential, penitential, existentialism, custom, customs, accustom, customize, customise, customary, custom house, customized, custom-made, customs duty, customarily.