Random good picture Not show
1. Corruption corrodes public confidence in a political system.
2. The Chinese political system has evolved over a long period of time.
3. The British present political system has evolved over several centuries.
4. There is now widespread cynicism about the political system.
5. This political system was the negation of democracy.
6. The political system will outlast most of us.
7. Like any political system, it has its shortcomings.
8. Local authorities operate within a wider political system.
9. He was completely ignorant about the country's political system.
10. The political system has become thoroughly outmoded.
11. The world political system is advancing towards disorder.
12. Every political system rests on certain fundamentals.
13. The Italian political system has been judged to be in terminal crisis for decades.
14. The president has to operate within an inert political system.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Any political system refusing to allow dissent becomes a tyranny.
16. The present political system is a hangover from the nineteenth century colonial era.
17. The political system established in 1400 endured until about 1650.
18. He asked me to explain the British political system.
19. The parochial expects nothing from the political system.
20. Now he is taking on the political system.
21. Any increase in participation would destabilise the political system.
22. Excessive campaign spending is corrupting the American political system.
23. They live under a stable political system.
24. There the political system has several characteristics that particularly facilitate the mobilization of small groups of people to influence decisions.
25. This country still had a deeply oppressive, unequal and divisive political system.
26. The lack of a written constitution is a peculiarity of the British political system.
27. They feel strongly that their religion is incompatible with the political system.
28. The last few months have seen the progressive meltdown of the country's political system.
29. He is a strong advocate of reforms on the political system.
30. We also defined the political culture as the particular incidence of patterns of political orientation in the population of a political system.
More similar words: political science, legal system, skeletal system, systematically, political, judicial system, politically, apolitical, financial system, political unit, political boss, political theory, political party, political issue, international system, musculoskeletal system, political prisoner, political machine, politically correct, international system of units, political correctness, political action committee, control system, systematic desensitization, systematic, systematics, writing system, American system, politic, domestic system.