Random good picture Not show
1) Pharmacogenetics of cancer therapy: getting personal.
2) Pharmacogenetics seeks to change all that.
3) Pharmacogenetics is a new subject, in which great progress has been made. A lot of researchers have focus on this important field of China,(http://sentencedict.com/pharmacogenetics.html) which is in the world advanced level.
4) OBJECTIVE:To investigate status quo of pharmacogenetics of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), in order to provide some references for rational use of such kinds of drugs in the clinic.
5) Pharmacogenetics is a subject that studies genetic background influencing the therapeutic response.
6) The relationship between pharmacogenetics and drug therapy(including treatment outcome and toxicity), and molecular target therapy of cancer are discussed in this review.
7) Tailored chemotherapy based on pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics has received much attention and has shown predictive potential.
8) The main tasks for post-doctoral fellow include research in pharmacokinetics and clinical pharmacology, especially in drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacogenetics .
9) Examining people's genes to see how they will respond to drugs - pharmacogenetics - has been talked about for decades, but it is now starting to become a reality.
10) In host related factors, which are generally known as age, gender, race, and pharmacogenetics.
11) Current areas of interest and investigation - including gene – environment interaction, pharmacogenetics, and genetic counseling - are also discussed.
12) This is the website for Academic Unit of Molecular Pharmacology and Pharmacogenetics, the University of Sheffield.
13) Along with the development of human genome project and human genome diversity research, pharmacogenomics is established from pharmacogenetics recently.
14) He explains that this is a basic example of pharmacogenetics, but adds that more research is needed to determine how cost-effective and valuable the field is to developing countries.
More similar words: pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacopeia, pharmacology, pharmacopoeia, pharmacologic, pharmacologist, pharmacological, psychopharmacology, pharmaceutic, genetics, pharmaceutical, biogenetic, autogenetic, epigenetics, phylogenetic, radiopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical company, genetic science, phylogenetically, genetic screening, pharmacy, molecular genetics, genetic information, pharmacist, polypharmacy, genetic, genetical, epigenetic, genetically.