Random good picture Not show
1. Its pharmacodynamics was studied according to Baldwin method.
2. Objective To research the pharmacodynamics of lilium brownii Polysaccharide.
3. Pharmacology, pharmacodynamics, toxicology and clinical evaluation of Naoan Capsule were reviewed.
4. Conclusion KXLKL may have obvious effect of pharmacodynamics on improvement of experimental chronic renal failure.
5. Objective To observe the pharmacodynamics of self - prepared salmon calcitonin spray in comparison with imported Miacalcic.
6. Method: The pharmacodynamics study was conducted in invigorating Yang of drosophila melanogaster, and rats, mice.
7. Objective To conduct Pharmacodynamics research of Qianliean pellet and provide the basis for the clinical medication.
8. This paper introduced the pharmacodynamics , pharmacokinetics, the clinical efficacy and safety of mildronate.
9. Finished the pharmacodynamics studies by doing the bacteriostatic experiment, analgetic experiment and antipruritic experiment.
10. Aim To study the cutaneous permeation kinetics and pharmacodynamics of lidocaine gel.
11. Objective : To study the pharmacodynamics effect of anthralin gel in the treatment of psoriasis.
12. The main pharmacodynamics experiments of LO capsule were investigated and mechanism of LO capsule on auriculoventricular block were initial approached.
13. Pharmacokinetics ( PK ) and pharmacodynamics ( PD ) are two important parts of pharmacology.
14. Objective:To explore the pharmacodynamics and mechanism of motherwort in preventing and treating chronic renal failure(CRF).
15. According to pharmacodynamics, the GP 303 instrument was used to detect the pharmacodynamics indexes such as SV, MAP, HR, and TPR.
16. Objective : To investigate the pharmacodynamics of quickly release gastric drug Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Tablets.
17. Professor Saltzman starts the lecture with an introduction to pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
18. In this paper, the progress of study on physical and chemical characteristic, pharmacodynamics, toxicology and clinical application of enramycin were reviewed.
19. When the chitosan nanoparticles loaded insulin ( INS ), the pharmacodynamics after pulmonary administration in vivo was evaluted.
20. Objective : To observe the therapeutic effect of chicory polysaccharides ( CPS ) on fatty - liver and investigate its pharmacodynamics.
21. ObjectiveTo estimate the quality of wild and cultivated Polygonun capitatum Ham by the study of primary pharmacodynamics.
22. A series of sarsasapogenin derivatives is also synthesized by a chemical synthesis method, and has anti-ageing activity by the certification of pharmacodynamics experiment.
23. Develop hare bravery now popular, its officinal value is high, pharmacodynamics function and ursine courage are similar.
24. Objective : To study the antibacterial and anti - inflammatory pharmacodynamics of Yidihong.
25. ConclusionThere is no significant quality difference between the primary pharmacodynamics quality evaluation of wild and cultivated Polygonun capitatum in Guizhou.
26. What drugs alter prothrombin time, but not by changing warfarin levels ( pharmacodynamics )?
27. MethodsThe Shuxuetong Capsule was prepared from Hirudo and Pheretima, the method for its quality control was established, stability test and pharmacodynamics study.
28. OBJECTIVE To observe antidiarrheal effect of Zhixieling Granules through the pharmacodynamics.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. It has been proceeded of acute toxicology test and pharmacodynamics investigation of anti-inflammatory, antioncotic, analgesia and promoting blood circulation of the drug granules of TongFengNing.
30. The suggestive therapy of the phrenopathic department is the best example of Psychological Pharmacodynamics.
More similar words: geodynamics, thermodynamics, aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, law of thermodynamics, first law of thermodynamics, quantum electrodynamics, pharmacokinetics, second law of thermodynamics, dynamics, hemodynamic, thermodynamic, aerodynamic, photodynamic, hydrodynamic, psychodynamic, group dynamics, pharmacology, pharmacopoeia, pharmacologist, dynamic, dynamical, dynamically, dynamic balance, pharmacy, dynamic equilibrium, pharmacist, pharmaceutical, dynamism, dynamite.