Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: Intra-articular injection of sodium hyaluronate combined with periarticular pain spot nerve block for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis is significantly effective, safe and reliable.
2. For the treatment of periarticular fractures, few screws are needed in the diaphysis but more screws may be required near the articular surface.
3. Unicortical screws are indicated for periarticular fractures in which the screws are placed in the direction of an articular surface, such as in the proximal part of the humerus.
4. Radiological changes are characteristic and include narrowing of the joint line, cysts, and periarticular osteoporosis.
5. RESULTSMRI could reveal accurately the synovium of joint, effusion of joint, destruction of articular cartilage and the changes of periarticular soft tissues.
6. Locking plate technology offers improved fixation stability in osteopenic bone and for comminuted and periarticular fractures.
7. The changes of collagenase and collagenous fiber in the periarticular soft tissues of the animal models and the influence of FHWT on them were observed.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Use of image intensification can be used to check coronal plane alignment of the temporary fixation k-wire or first periarticular screw before final fixation of the articular portion is conducted.
9. Reconstructive options are limited because of the loss of periarticular soft-tissue stabilizers of the glenohumeral joint in addition to the loss of bone and articular cartilage.
10. Computed tomography, on the other hand, demonstrates erosions accurately but falls short in its ability to evaluate periarticular soft tissues and bone marrow.
More similar words: articular, particular, particulars, particularistic, particularly, in particular, particularity, particularize, particularism, particular date, particularized, particular case, go into particulars, particularization, with particular average, articulate, diverticular, articulated, particulate, articulator, articulately, articulation, articulatory, inarticulate, unarticulated, coarticulation, articulated lorry, particulate matter, auricularia auricula, cuticular.