Random good picture Not show
1. An outstanding example of peasant political particularism had occurred in 1921 in the Tambov guberniia bordering on Kursk.
2. Historical particularism, which emphasized the uniqueness of all cultures, gave new direction to anthropology.
3. Economic success provided a new basis for cultural particularism, removed from the old imperialist militarism.
4. In the modern phase, Universalism, internationalism and Particularism Nationalism leads the role one after another.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. In sociological terms, particularism is characteristic of the Chinese while universalism is characteristic of Americans.
6. Historical particularism became a dominant approach to the study of culture in American anthropology, largely through the influence of many students of Boas.
7. As such, the bureaucracy, far from sustaining a universal interest, served to reinforce particularism in society.
8. From the perspective of economic sociology, the human relation model of Particularism and the value of clannishness are the basis of family trust.
9. The results show that the cultural dimension "universalism versus particularism" has a great influence on ethical decision-making in marketing.
10. Their consumptive behaviors are ruled by the integration of particularism, comfort, convenience, respect and achievement.
11. This integration is predicated the ability to avoid both abstract universalism and closed particularism.
12. In the early 1900s in North America, Germanborn American anthropologist Franz Boas developed a new theory of culture known as historical particularism.
13. When the society is full of the sentiment of relative deprivation and social conformity, legal culture is absent, and particularism is overwhelming, motivations for corruption are likely to grow.
14. In these neoteric days, Chinese spurn at modernistic politics, basically ground on particularism.
More similar words: particularity, particularize, particularization, particular, particulars, particularly, in particular, particular case, go into particulars, with particular average, articular, particulate, particulate matter, orbicularis, secularism, articulate, diverticular, articulator, articulated, articulation, articulately, inarticulate, articulatory, unarticulated, articulated lorry, cuticular, reticular, testicular, lenticular, diverticula.