Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Johnson particularizes the general points he wants to make.
2. A farmer is entitled to a certain particularized tax treatment.
3. Would you particularize the items on the bill?
4. There are cogent reasons why the constitution drafters decided to generalize rather than to particularize.
5. These poems particularized about the South with not enough precision, and generalized a little too rhetorically.
6. A lot of sulfonated bodies applied in electroplating field were particularized.
7. Furthermore(sentencedict.com/particularized.html), the applications and the reference of Lurgi's process were particularized.
8. The starting - point and duration - change of civil prescription in our country should be particularized and concrete.
9. We believe that theory that is not informed by practice is neither useful nor interesting; similarly, practice without theory is particularized and uninformative.
10. Industrial production method including microbial conversion, enzyme production and fermentation are particularized. To some extent, it may give some help to the study on the l-tryptophan.
More similar words: particularize, particularization, particularity, particularism, particular, particulars, particularly, in particular, particular date, particular case, go into particulars, secularized, with particular average, articular, particulate, particulate matter, regularized, secularize, circularize, articulate, diverticular, articulator, articulated, articulately, articulatory, articulation, inarticulate, unarticulated, coarticulation, articulated lorry.